AAM week products

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Miss-Piggy, 18 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Miss-Piggy

Miss-Piggy Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I'm sure this has been asked already but I am looking for some recommendations for AAM (Christmas Day).

In the yellow CD book I have it states that you can have the salad raw or with fat-free salad dressings - can anyone advise which brand/flavour are best?

Also, it mentions pickled cabbage, is this the red stuff in the jar or am I on the completely wrong track?

I've never done AAM and have SSd for the past 15 weeks so really don't want to make a mistake.

Thanks in advance for your help!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!

Kraft do a really nice fat free thousand island which was a favourite of mine

And yes it means the red pickled stuff in a jar!

4. Miss-Piggy

Miss-Piggy Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I'm glad it means the red stuff, it will be nice to have a little bit of 'pickle' on the side.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.