Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

AAM week - recipes please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mandz, 10 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Mandz

Mandz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, I am about to embark on AAM on Monday and am desperate! I know for a fact i'll be having chicken and broccoli (cos that's all i've got at mo for me in freezer) but I really fancy a curry and think it would help me if I can add some curry spices. I've got a korma mix in the cupboard which I dont think has any fat in it just herbs/spices. Can anyone recommend anything to me for adding it? Does anyone have any recipes that are yum for the AAM week that I could maybe try? Apologies if everyone asks this questions but I couldnt find a thread anywhere! In anticipation.................:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well I had my first AAM week meal today and it was lovely. I bought a load of spices so poured onto the chicken, grilled and had with some cucumber/lettuce. Would be interested to know the answer to the curry Q - if you used the spices, could you add water to make some kind of paste type thing?

4. Mandz

Mandz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    oooh that sounds nice thanks was worried might have to have boiled chicken for a while! Will try the water and spices to mix and let u know what it was like!

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    On my AAM weeks I lived on grilled chicken & mushrooms, with my chicken & mushroom soup made up thicker than usual, kind of like a sauce.

did your CDC give you a yellow book? There are some recipes in there

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

oooh I will look in the book! Cant decide whether to have chicken and mushrooms or chicken and salad today! ooh decisions decisions!

7. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Can someone post the recipies please I don't have the yellow book. Thanks.

8. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    My CDC has said its ok to use a bit of curry powder, Ive been using a small amount in my veg soup.

9. Mandz

Mandz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    No she didnt mention the yellow book what is it and should I have one from her? There seems to be a lot she's not been telling me - like I could buy Ketostix from her which I found out after I just went to the chemist and bought some. Frustrating!! If you can tell me any recipes that would be good especially with chicken!!! Thanks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.