AAM week - recipes please!

Mandz

Hi, I am about to embark on AAM on Monday and am desperate! I know for a fact i'll be having chicken and broccoli (cos that's all i've got at mo for me in freezer) but I really fancy a curry and think it would help me if I can add some curry spices. I've got a korma mix in the cupboard which I dont think has any fat in it just herbs/spices. Can anyone recommend anything to me for adding it? Does anyone have any recipes that are yum for the AAM week that I could maybe try? Apologies if everyone asks this questions but I couldnt find a thread anywhere! In anticipation.................:sigh:

Well I had my first AAM week meal today and it was lovely. I bought a load of spices so poured onto the chicken, grilled and had with some cucumber/lettuce. Would be interested to know the answer to the curry Q - if you used the spices, could you add water to make some kind of paste type thing?

On my AAM weeks I lived on grilled chicken & mushrooms, with my chicken & mushroom soup made up thicker than usual, kind of like a sauce.

did your CDC give you a yellow book? There are some recipes in there

oooh I will look in the book! Cant decide whether to have chicken and mushrooms or chicken and salad today! ooh decisions decisions!

Can someone post the recipies please I don't have the yellow book. Thanks.

No she didnt mention the yellow book what is it and should I have one from her? There seems to be a lot she's not been telling me - like I could buy Ketostix from her which I found out after I just went to the chemist and bought some. Frustrating!! If you can tell me any recipes that would be good especially with chicken!!! Thanks x

Back