Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Soooo, haven't posted in a couple of days... Haven't really done too great this weekend, was as good as gold through the week, then weekend, ouch.

I weighed myself on friday, and I weighed myself again today, and I haven't lost anything over the weekend, but at least I haven't gained anything either lol but yeah, definitely still going, sat here now just sipping a soup with a bottle of water. Anyway, it wasn't a blowout or anything at the weekend, I just had... a pizza... on Saturday night because I wanted a drink and then I had some eggs on Sunday morning...

But yeah, whew... Lets draw a line under that!

Its amazing how much of a total failure it makes me feel writing this lol :(

Oh and I feel like I should add, that I have actually no other alternative than to lose weight because I really, really need to... So I feel really good at just getting straight back into it today. :)

youve drawn a line under it and moved. thats all you can do, now just forget about it.tomorrow is another day :)

h x (nwell done on your loss)

Thanks harriet, third day into week 2 tomorrow and going good.

Watching a program at the minute on Sky about a couple of large teenagers who have lost loads of weight and it shown a clip from one of them, of some probe inside her stomache as she was having a gastric bypass, and omg, it really knocked me ill... The amount of disgusting fat that was just all over the place... THIS is inspiration to lose weight...

Need to watch more things like this...

Week 2, Day 3... Just had my mushroom soup at work, tasted really crappy today. Didn't enjoy it at all! Feeling a bit miserable aswell today, so I can feel an early night coming on lol... Tried some jeans on last night, 38 waist, they don't fit me at all just yet but I wanted to at least see what they were like on me just so in a few weeks I can try again and see where I'm upto!

I ideally want to fit into size 34 jeans, and I know I've got a long way to go yet but I want to be here for the long run. Hoping by the end of March I'll have made some nice progress toward that goal.

Looking forward to the weekend!

So today has been a really really hard day. Felt really hungry allllll day, and just fed up! Got home from work, had another shake which made me feel better, I then did some weights and did half an hour on my exercise bike which has made me feel much better. I'm going to try and do a bit of cycling each night, and my weights each morning and night aswell. Hoping doing that will make a positive difference, who knows!

Hoping tomorrow is a better day. Thursday, almost Friday!!! I know I'm only halfway through week 2 but I don't really feel any different yet, not feeling slimmer yet... Can't wait until I get my first "wow you look like you've lost weight" comment, that is the boost I need!

Gaaahhhh. Today is another hard day, just feeling really hungry these past 2 days... Had a sneaky early weigh this morning and so far I'm 3.5 pounds down, not baaad!

Last night I ended up in bed at 8... watching Pineapple Express (good film), then probably fell asleep around half 9... I'm a total lightweight on this diet.

If I continue feeling like this then no doubt tonight will be another early film night... Quite enjoy them though :p really looking forward to next weeks weigh in. I'm determined to be 100% this weekend and that combined with the exercise I hope to do this weekend, Monday's weigh in should be a decent one.

Right. This diary has actually been invaluable these past couple of days because I need to moan AGAIN about how hard today has been. There was a buffet at work which I managed to resist, absolutely proud of myself for that... Sandwiches, cream cakes, pork pies (which I LOVE), pasta, potato salad etc... Was all there... and then I resisted going out for a few drinks with work colleagues, and then to top it all off, I resisted getting a McDonalds whilst out shopping and being hungry as hell...

So I'm proud of myself for that, pleased to still be absolutely 100% after all that temptation.

Not sure I have the energy to do any cycling tonight, going to see how I feel a bit later on :)

AaronCampbell said:
Right. This diary has actually been invaluable these past couple of days because I need to moan AGAIN about how hard today has been. There was a buffet at work which I managed to resist, absolutely proud of myself for that... Sandwiches, cream cakes, pork pies (which I LOVE), pasta, potato salad etc... Was all there... and then I resisted going out for a few drinks with work colleagues, and then to top it all off, I resisted getting a McDonalds whilst out shopping and being hungry as hell...

So I'm proud of myself for that, pleased to still be absolutely 100% after all that temptation.

Not sure I have the energy to do any cycling tonight, going to see how I feel a bit later on :)

Hey Aaron it seems to be going great so far, just wanted to pop in and say hi and wish you luck :) hi! ;)

Thanks DustQueen :) great weightloss!

Didn't manage any cycling or anything last night, was really blown out, woke up this morning and felt alot better, don't feel as hungry or as miserable as I have felt these past 2 days, so I'm hoping this weekend will be a breeze! YAY for Friday!

Had another weigh in this morning and it looks like I might be on track for a 5lbs loss this week, naaaaaaice!

Secret Santa at work today, with a buffet. Time to give my willpower another brutal workout ;)

AaronCampbell said:
Thanks DustQueen :) great weightloss!

Didn't manage any cycling or anything last night, was really blown out, woke up this morning and felt alot better, don't feel as hungry or as miserable as I have felt these past 2 days, so I'm hoping this weekend will be a breeze! YAY for Friday!

Had another weigh in this morning and it looks like I might be on track for a 5lbs loss this week, naaaaaaice!

Secret Santa at work today, with a buffet. Time to give my willpower another brutal workout ;)

Niiiiiccccee indeed! ;)

Hi Aaron, Just wanted to say sounds like your doing great! I guess I'm about the same stage as you. My week 2 weigh in tomorrow! I've found it pretty hard today too.....Friday breakfast sarnies at work but resisted and as it's Christmas there's loads of chocs n biscuits about....certainly taking all my will power this week and for some reason I just have this desire to eat to the point where I keep imagining I'm smelling food! I'm weird I know!! Lol :)
I'm determined to stick with it though the losses each day are keeping me going so far!

Hiya Tumpty, thanks :) you have lost more than I have as I only had a 1.3lb loss today but meh, I won't go into specifics, but I really struggle with my weekends... especially friday and saturday nights...

Last night I felt so bummed out about it that I just sat on an exercise bike and pedalled, ended up doing 2 and a half hours so that made me feel better, also did some weights aswell.

Because next weekend is christmas, I'm really not expecting a massive loss next week either but I'm 100% on exante through the week I just don't get it with weekends.

I WANT this, I don't know whether its just because its the time of year and stuff that I'm struggling... Maybe I will just keep doing what I am doing at the minute (100% in the week then a couple of meals at weekend) until 1st Jan where I can get my game face back on.

Hi Aaron, don't worry just remember that anything lost is weight gone forever! You're doing fine! I find if I start to think about food I try and busy myself with something else, anything to take my mind of it.....or I end up having an argument with myself in my head about not being hungry but wanting food anyway (expecting to be sectioned sometime soon! :eek:)!!! There's no doubt that it's hard but I had an extra incentive at work today...Secret Santa! I was bought two pairs of hold in pants!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: (Cheeky work mates!!!) I've put them up next to my desk and every time I feel the urge to eat I just look at them and think how I won't need them real soon!!

HI ALL. Well I'm back again, now that Christmas and New Year and all that palaver is out of the way I'm back again to finish where I left off. Today is my second day on TS, I still have about a weeks supply of Exante and I ordered my months supply yesterday (ordered the soups & bars bumper pack, don't like the shakes) and I'm going to weigh myself on Saturday and have that as my weigh in day, simply because once I weigh I can then come straight to the computer and update all my details haha (hate doing it in work.)

Feel like this is it now :) going to be a good year this one, I can feel it!

So tomorrow is the 4th day of my restart and I'm really feeling good about this. I've decided to do things a little bit different this time and actually tell more people that I'm doing this diet, might feel less inclined to want to cheat that way.

Only a couple of days til I weigh to see how things are going :) can't wait actually. Hope to be done on Exante by around May but if I'm not completely happy with my progress by then I'll carry on. Here for the duration this time. Going to keep my signature showing what it does just so I can remember how much of a failure I felt when I just couldn't stick it a few weeks ago.

Well here it is, the dreaded but blessed weekend. Here is where I've failed before, and I'm determined this time not to make the same mistake. Went Tesco earlier, but this time NOT for beer and snacks! Hair gel and petrol... lol

Night of PC games and movies ahead, quite looking forward to it actually, will make a change to a night of chaotic drunkenness down town and also should be cheaper :)

Hey Aaron, I hope you're having a good (food free!) friday night.

I've found myself having early nights since restarting exante on the 1st, also spending evenings watching dvd's....dont think I've ever watched so many films!!

Good luck with your weight loss. x

Your doing really well Aaron keep going .... You can do it :) post your wi so we can congratulate you :)

Thanks Blue and Tulip!!! Well, last night was a... MAJOR SUCCESS :D stayed 100% and I feel so great for it today. I really, really feel delighted with myself, feels so great to be here knowing I've not let myself down!

I weighed this morning, and since my last weigh in 3 weeks ago I'm now around 1.3 pounds lighter than I was back then, so however much I gained over xmas and new year is gone! (probably a load, was far too scared to weigh myself to see but now I wish I did so I would actually know how much I lost :p)

Can totally relate to the DVD thing Blue I was in bed last night early watching TV, and I'm never in bed before 11 on a friday haha but I feel really good today. Also, something happened last night that seemed to cement things for me. My mum said to me "So is this it then, you're on this diet all the way to April and thats that?" and she's never really accepted it like that before, and to have her just say it in plain English like that lol was a bit of a shock to me really, and it feels great to know I have her support for this and now it all boils down to me, the only person that could stop me doing this is me, and I'm determined to not be a failure this time around!

Day 5 on the wagon today :)

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to mention that all my w/i data will be in KG because I have a pair of scales that weigh in KG and I think its just a lot more easier to keep it this way :p

Back