Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

So Aaron, how are you doing? How's the losses and counting going? Going to update everyone? :p

Hah. Yeah haven't updated in a while. Well, basically things are pretty much the same guys. Getting into a nice routine with the calorie counting, proper getting into MyFitnessPal (add me on there guys!) and I've got a good routine going at the gym. Lost a pound over the last 2 weeks; i'm happy with that! Weight was flying up and now its going down again so I'm over the moon with it :)

I suppose I am lucky really, because I haven't gone straight from Exante to just, nothing, I've gone from Exante to a different lifestyle of calorie counting and working out, so I've still got a healthy, dieting mindset. I think thats the problem with some people on Exante, they just stop Exante and then thats that. Hasn't happened with me and I'm really enjoying life right now.

Probably going to carry on with this for the rest of my life. Probably not calorie counting to the degree that I'm doing now, but healthy food choices are here to stay for life! Theres no way I'm regressing now. The scales are going down, I'm over the moon with my lifestyle and I'm very happy. Hope that people just starting out on Exante come across this diary and read my struggles and my ups and downs and I hope they realise that if I can do it, they can do it too!

Here is a picture of me and my girlfriend aswell. :)

Hope you guys are doing well.

Attachments

• 20120403_191349.jpg
    20120403_191349.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 119
Just come across your diary, not got time to read back now but have bookmarked it to read another time.

I so like how you recognise your new healthy lifestyle is going to be a life long commitment.

Well done Aaron, wishing you and your pretty girlfriend a long happy healthy life :hug99: xx

AaronCampbell said:
Hah. Yeah haven't updated in a while. Well, basically things are pretty much the same guys. Getting into a nice routine with the calorie counting, proper getting into MyFitnessPal (add me on there guys!) and I've got a good routine going at the gym. Lost a pound over the last 2 weeks; i'm happy with that! Weight was flying up and now its going down again so I'm over the moon with it :)

I suppose I am lucky really, because I haven't gone straight from Exante to just, nothing, I've gone from Exante to a different lifestyle of calorie counting and working out, so I've still got a healthy, dieting mindset. I think thats the problem with some people on Exante, they just stop Exante and then thats that. Hasn't happened with me and I'm really enjoying life right now.

Probably going to carry on with this for the rest of my life. Probably not calorie counting to the degree that I'm doing now, but healthy food choices are here to stay for life! Theres no way I'm regressing now. The scales are going down, I'm over the moon with my lifestyle and I'm very happy. Hope that people just starting out on Exante come across this diary and read my struggles and my ups and downs and I hope they realise that if I can do it, they can do it too!

Here is a picture of me and my girlfriend aswell. :)

Hope you guys are doing well.

Aaron Aaron Aaron my little superstar ur last post is spot on - totally totally true I can relate to that actually because as soon as I have a good loss I immediately think it's ok to go mad on food so I'm restarting today and ur diary is the one I'll be turning too :) u totally look amazing and why not ur working so hard and have done really well whilst coming of exante I bet ur gf is one proud chick-a-deeee u both look gorgeous :) thank you for sharing hunny bunch wish u all the very best :) x

You are amazing. Well done on sticking at the healthy eating and exercise. Goes to show that we have to work at this new way of life.

You look so well in your photo and make a lovely couple (Gosh that makes me sound bloody ancient!).

Good luck :) x

I have to say, I definitely am very proud. He's done amazingly and eating right for me is easy, well, easier, because that's what I do. That's how I've lost the last 36lbs but he's having to take a crash course and is doing very well I think!

Haven't posted for a while! Thought I'd come back and write a little update. I'm still calorie counting and doing pretty well - MyFitnessPal is my saviour!

Didn't weigh myself for 2 weeks because things went kinda south, got a bit sloppy with the counting and didn't do much exercise, so the past week I got things back into gear and got back to the gym and the walks with the pup, and that combined with falling ill for a couple of days took me back down to 194 :) so I'm happy with that, seem to be hovering around this weight though, happy and annoyed with that both at the same time. I feel good, look ok, but on paper it isn't my goal weight so its irritating lol

Off to Caroline's for the weekend, going to be healthy and sensible! Looking forward to it, May the 4th be with you people and have a good weekend!

That's good to hear from you - I went to find an update yesterday and wanted to know how you were doing. This is bit is the really important stage of learning a new and happy way of living and eating. So gad you're still focussed.

Have a lovely weekend.

Ali

Thanks Ali, how are you doing with Alizonne? :)

I'm doing great, thank you, Aaron. I had a low patch earlier this week - feeling it was going on forever and missing my dogs. The Blond died a month or so ago so we'll be putting his ashes with Big Red's when we plant a tree in the autumn. they were both too young to die - but i think the Blond got ill as he missed his brother who had cancer. It's awful not having happy dogs around looking for a walk or a cuddle or their supper. I've asked for a puppy - so am on the waiting list.

I'm back positive again - it's essential as I want to build on my success.

I've lost nearly 6 stone - something I didn't think was possible when I started. The Alizonne treatments have melted my belly fat and my skin is retracting really well. The only looseness is on my upper arms - where I am suprised to see the real size of my muscles! As I'm 50-something, the way my skin is retracting is really good news.

I'm two pips away from a BMI of 35 and a stone away from introducing real protein instead of a sachet to my evening meal of veggies. I have just over 4 stone to go - and have shed 27.25% of my starting weight. But it's the clothing size that motivate me more than stones lost, and being able to go into any shop and not be restricted by the plus size range is really nice. Not that I'm buying much!

I'm wearing size 18 jeans. I hadn't worn jeans for years. It's been a pleasure to give away my 28s, 26s, 24s and 22s. I still have a pair of 20s, wearable with a belt. I can still wear some of my tops and have bought a new dress (size 16) for my stepdaughter's wedding in 2 weeks time. I have 2 pairs of size 16 trews in the cupboard. They do up now - but aren't yet decent! I'm hoping they'll be fine for the wedding as I don't want to buy anything else size 18.

I'll be joining you on MFP in the autumn - when I have phased off and am at target.

I hope Hugo's training is going well. Does he go to Caroline's with you? My DH had to love me love my dogs. He wasn't very keen on dogs - but ended up adoring them and is as sad as I am at their loss.

Ali

Hi Aaron, how you doing?x

Hi all, thought it was time I came back and posted an update... :) it's been 7 months!!!

I'm terribly ashamed to say that after how well I did, I didn't manage to keep it off :-/ 12 weeks of hard work down the toilet!!! I'm just a bit lighter than I was when I started... Anyway, it's January and it's that time of year again to make a bigger, better effort.

Not feeling disheartened at all. Thought it took me longer than 12 weeks to shed the weight last year, was quite glad to see it took only 12 weeks :) I actually plan on doing between 16-20 weeks this year. I'm not doing Exante this time, I'm now a *whispers* Slim & Save convert... So I'll be starting a new diary in the S&S section.

Week 1 of S&S has gone perfect, here's to week 2.

Oh and Hugo, my pup, has grown into a very large, healthy, handsome chap!!!

Good luck on S&S hun xx

Back