Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Hi Belle, wow thanks for that, that was very kind of you :D you made me feel really good with that post!

I do feel like I have achieved a lot more than just a slimmer waistline, 2012 so far has been incredible for me! I just hope it carries on this way now, which I'm sure it will :)

Well done on your weight loss too, I believe if you carry on the way you are going, 2012 will also be your year!

Ahhhhh, after a pretty ***** day at work I come home to a very ominous looking card! I open it like "hmm, I wonder what the heck this is?!" and THEN...

THIS was inside it!!! SOOOOO AWESOME to come home to :D what a lovely surprise!

Attachments

• 20120320_175205.jpg
    20120320_175205.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 103
Lovely lovely lovely!

I am inspired by you - remembering when you started and now how you two are supporting each other. Just lovely! Makes me happy too!

Ali

Ah man, you're just telling everyone lol

Shes a keeper!

Belle

Lovely lovely lovely!

I am inspired by you - remembering when you started and now how you two are supporting each other. Just lovely! Makes me happy too!

Ali

Yay! I know! Its amazing how much my life has changed since starting this diary. One day I'm gonna look back through it all and reminisce about it all! :p

Shes a keeper!

Belle

She most certainly is! :p

Lol yeah he may be the best but he ain't the most discreet lol

Haha, I am just really pleased with it! It was so nice. Never had anything like it before :) very happy!!!

You know, I like Belle... she seems like a wise woman! ;)

Today hasn't been a bad day. Eaten Exante porridge for breakfast with a plum, and just had my dinner which was a small side salad with a slice of chicken, MyFitnessPal estimated it around 30 calories, not bad at all. Just had an apple with it aswell. First apple I've eaten in about... 8 months? Maybe even a YEAR?

Best. Apple. Ever.

AaronCampbell said:
Today hasn't been a bad day. Eaten Exante porridge for breakfast with a plum, and just had my dinner which was a small side salad with a slice of chicken, MyFitnessPal estimated it around 30 calories, not bad at all. Just had an apple with it aswell. First apple I've eaten in about... 8 months? Maybe even a YEAR?

Best. Apple. Ever.

Mmmmm apple and plum :) yummy :)

Lol, now, be honest.....would we have been this excited over fruit before starting Exante???! :)

I have never missed fruit so much in my life :D

Mmmmm apple and plum :) yummy :)

It was surprisingly delicious, its amazing how much Exante makes you appreciate the other things in life! lol

Lol, now, be honest.....would we have been this excited over fruit before starting Exante???! :)

Exactly annie, a few months ago I would NOT enjoy fruit as much as I did today! :p

I have never missed fruit so much in my life :D

Ditto, I think having fruit for my dinner will start to be a regular thing now :)

I found that when I stopped doing cambridge diet I liked so many things I didn't before, like courgette which I always said I had no flavour!

They don't! :p

But yours cooked the way you do them, do :p

AAAAW look at you two lovebirds... It's sooooo sweet.... 10 day till my wedding now!!! Eeeeek!!!! Xx

Hey Aaron! Sorry I haven't been around, had tonsillitis for like two weeks, wasn't too great! Sounds like you are doing amazing though and very motivated and good to hear Caroline is keeping you motivated too :) glad to hear you are so happy Aaron x

Hey Kirst, nice to hear from you :) hope you're feeling better now? How's the dieting going for you? Shifting the pounds in the right direction I hope!?

Its pretty unusual for things to be going so well for me yeah! Lol, I weighed myself yesterday and the scales are showing almost a 4lbs gain... Ouch... I have, however, been eating normal food this week, with only having my Exante porridge for breakfast. So I suppose I haven't done bad! Hoping that the gain this week is gone by next week, and I will be fully weaned back on to normal food by then, so any loss after that will be new territory for me. I am already at my lowest weight since I was about 16 as it is!!!

Very exciting, new and happy days for me at the minute :) also, my girlfriend is a bit of a pro with calorie counting (aren't you Caroline!?) and I'm also a gym member, so I have no excuse to gain weight this time around. Going to keep going with this diary as it really helps me to stick to things, and will be good to keep a record of my maintenance aswell :)

Back