Aarrrgghhhhhh messed up big time

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by camsdaddy32, 9 April 2014 Social URL.

1. camsdaddy32

camsdaddy32 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    FFS I cabt believe I have messed up. Was on day 5 of exante and I have just had a chinese. Such a stupid fool I am. I can't believe what I have done. Hate myself. I never wanna feel like this again so back on it tomorrow and gonna hammer it hard, even exercise if that's what it takes. I am gonna use this mess up as a lesson well learned :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Don't be so hard on yourself and like you said get straight back on it at next meal time, do some exercise and glug that water.

I am sure you will still see a loss at your weekly weigh in.

You wouldn't believe what I ate over a 4 day period last week and still lost 2 lbs :eek:

4. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I managed to lose a little bit of weight last week even though I had eaten quite a bit. Don't panic and just get back on it :) Also don't be like me and test what you can get away with either!!!

5. camsdaddy32

camsdaddy32 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Thanks I just thought oh god what have I done but back on it today :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.