1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Aarrrgghhhhhh messed up big time

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by camsdaddy32, 9 April 2014 Social URL.

1. camsdaddy32

camsdaddy32 Member

FFS I cabt believe I have messed up. Was on day 5 of exante and I have just had a chinese. Such a stupid fool I am. I can't believe what I have done. Hate myself. I never wanna feel like this again so back on it tomorrow and gonna hammer it hard, even exercise if that's what it takes. I am gonna use this mess up as a lesson well learned :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Well-Known Member

Don't be so hard on yourself and like you said get straight back on it at next meal time, do some exercise and glug that water.

I am sure you will still see a loss at your weekly weigh in.

You wouldn't believe what I ate over a 4 day period last week and still lost 2 lbs :eek:

4. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

I managed to lose a little bit of weight last week even though I had eaten quite a bit. Don't panic and just get back on it :) Also don't be like me and test what you can get away with either!!!

5. camsdaddy32

camsdaddy32 Member

Thanks I just thought oh god what have I done but back on it today :)