Ab glider

gentoo

Trefoil you might be able to advise. Have you heard of an ab glider? (made by proform). I have a lovely kangaroo ouch on the front (3 kids) and struggle with crunches etc. hubby has ordered me one from amazon. But are they any good?

gentoo/aptenny

I have one of those too, Kangaroo pouch not Abglider :giggle: 5 kids have taken their toll on my once ahem perfect figure :cool:
Let me know if it helps, though exercise is so not my thing :hide:

bajoleth said:
I have one of those too, Kangaroo pouch not Abglider :giggle: 5 kids have taken their toll on my once ahem perfect figure :cool:
Let me know if it helps, though exercise is so not my thing :hide:

I have that, too. Tummy went flat after DS, DD was a c-section. DH said that if got back to goal - stayed there and exercised for a year and was still unhappy - he'd fund a tummy tuck.

My first was a c-section. Second was vbac but less than a year later. Baby 3 was vbac too. With baby 2 I was back in my size 6 jeans 3 days afetr birth but three months later I was having to buy size 12. Not sure why - many ideas have been posed; including the fact I didn't breastfeed him, I used depo-provera and we were in financial crisis at the time so living off very cheap processed food (no time to cook fresh).
Grubby has always said I could have a tummy tuck and laser eye surgery (my other bug bear) if I really want them; but I'm stubborn and determined to put my own body right!!!
The ab glider is fun at the moment although it kills my lower back and my upper arms (something to do with not using my abs - that's because I can't find the bloody things!!!) One move, 'the swing' I could happily do all night except it only targets the obliques so it probably wouldn't be my best idea!

All mine were natural births, after my first I dieted to 8 stone (lower than my pre bith weight) and maintained for 5 yrs until I had son no 2 , I then continued to slowly but surely gain weight through the next 3 pregnancies to end up as I am , I only developed my 'pouch' after my 3rd my first daughter , very strange things happend to my body after I had her, I had always been a Pear but turned into an Apple after her and gained my pouch ???

Wait until you go through the menopause. You'll really go Apple shaped.

Back