Abi's 23 day challenge!!

abz ive got 24 days until my hols and am gonna TRY to ss 100% until July 4th...

i will be happy to do it alongside you! although i am a bit crap at ss'ing... lost my magic touch around week 12 :(

good luck x

OOO which flavour did you have?

Hope you aren't feeling too sicky, thats never a good thing!

Well I've failed miserably this morning! My best mate gave birth last night, so I feel it would be rude of me to start the diet just now as I'll be missing out on the Champagne and other various treats when we go round :eek:

Is that a good enough excuse for my faliure :eek:

Good for you though Abi, just keep on going and before you know it you'll be in ketosis. A place I've never known :eek: ....... yet!
x x x x x

good luck today - it is day one isn't for you?

Let me know how it goes for you all xx

Hi abz good luck with your 1st day. I found it much better to have 1/2 a packet mixed with 190mls water 8 times a day than having the whole thing, or mix a whole packet with lots more water this stops the sicky feeling and 8 meals a day seems alot more than 4 and stops me ever feeling hungry. good luck

i am tucking into my chicken and mushroom soup, although it seems to be a wee bit lumpsome... am stirring it a lot. hopefully that will help :)

i am at work and being a wee bit naughty but i am on my lunch break at the mo so it's justified :D

how are you doing today bex? you still 100%

abz xx

well i'm feeling really light headed and funny. a bit high actually. i feel stoned :S

only 3.5 hours of work to go though. and we're all taking it fairly easy today.

i've had 2.5 litres of water so far but that will be at at least 4 by tonight.

the soup wasn't great and i feel nautious but this will pass soon. am still stoked to be doing this :D

abz xx

Abz with enthusiasm like this you'll fly into ketosis sweets! You're doing so well, just carry on being so psyched and you'll be fine!

I'm not even 1% today :eek: I've done nowt but eat today, but I blame it on the antihistamines and steriods ;)

x x x x x x

i'm huuuuuuuungry. not going to eat though. have had about four litres of water now and am going to have to drink more. have had two cups of black coffee too. am soooooooo ready for tonight's shake. ha.

how has everyone else done today?

abz xx

day one is UP. woo. ok, so a teeny achievement but i still feel it, ha. i seem to be very much on my own on here but never mind. i always was for talking to myself :) my evening shake still made me feel a bit sicky. not sure why. hopefully tomorrow will be better, and the choc mint was luvverly. hoping i prefer tomorrow's soup but since i'm at home i can blend it and hopefully it won't be so grainy... had 4-5 litres of water today.

good luck for tomorrow guys.

Hi abz,

I'm sure you'll be fine.... It does worry me though... your 23 day challenge.... cos It's never the same when you go back to it after having time off!!!!

Nas x

i know!! but i can't go to the hen night i've arranged and drink milkshake!! and besides that i don't want to. and the wedding is the week after that, and i don't want to during that either. i have no other special occasions until september after that when it's my OH's 30th birthday. i will just have to grit my teeth and jump straight back in. the thought of being a fat bride next year should do it :D

abz xx

:)

I do understand.... where your coming from!!!! :) You seem determined... and have a plan so I'm sure it will all work out!!!!

How's day 2 going?

Nas x

hey nas. day 2 is going ok. have just got back from painting my mate's living room and it's been a nightmare. i had to keep sitting down because i was getting busy and my hands were shaking when i was trying to paint the skirting boards so i had to give up and stick to roller duty, ha. i knew i wouldn't have much energy but this was ridiculous!! am absolutely ravenous. had a cheese and brocolli soup for lunch and it was rank. not planning on having another one of those any time soon if i can help it!! hoping to find a tasty soup soon or i'm going to have to swap them all for shakes. not so easy to hide what i'm doing at work if i do that...

have also been informed that i totally miscalculated. it's now 22 days until the WEDDING. not the hen night!! so it will only have been 2.5 weeks until i have to have a night off. nightmare!! am going to have to talk to my cdc and see what she says. i don't want to come off, go through withdrawal then come back off a week later then go through withdrawal again!! but if that's what's best then that's what's best...

abz xx

have had my mate take before pics of me today in my bra and troos, she says she's going to email me them later. if her fella sees them i'm going to die!!

abz xx

Glad to see its all going well hun. Think really hard about the time off. I took a weekend off & it took me 8 months to get back into it properly! Hopefully you're stronger than me!

i'm so desperate i think i'll cope!! and i won't have been on it so long that i can't bear it. well, that's what i'm hoping, ha. i might have to go low carb in between or something? but i've done that before... we'll see what she says in a couple of weeks in any case...

abz xx

Back