Abi's 23 day challenge!!

not bad bex. have been a bit wobbly. very drained. a bit dizzy at times but i did try and paint a room... oops. have discovered all the soups are fantastically disgusting so thomas is dropping into my cdc's house on his way home from work. she said she'd swap them out for me and replace the one i had to pour down the sink!! ha. so it's shakes only for me for the timebeing...

how about you bex? how did you do today?

abz xx

Yup, the soups ming :(

Thats really good of your CDC replacing the one that you binned down the sink!

I did well today thanks sweetie, well good at putting weight on. I've eaten pasta and fish and chips :eek: I've also had a load of fat coke today.

Will be starting Monday, and in that time you'll be in ketosis and feeling fab :)

x x x x x

bex!! i'm so jealous!! ha.

am chuffed i am through day 2. not that i thought i wouldn't do it mind, just that time seems to be standing still now that i've done this and i want it to hurry up!! ha. did i mention i was impatient?? hee.

i keep sneaking peeks at the scales and they are looking promising so far :)

and i'm getting through gallons of water... and gallons of water is getting through me too!!

abz xx

Hey Abz, get yourself some mix a mousse, makes a nice change from liquid and if you mix toffee and walnut with banana you get a luverly custardy type thing. I love em. Also the chocolate 1s are the mutts nuts.

Blimey don't be jealous, I feel like crap and in 24-48 hours you'll be feeling amazing!

I need a good stint in the naughty corner!

x x x x

would you like a dunce's cap too :p i sure hope i start feeling better, ha. still. it was much worse when i started low carbing... and terrible when i came off it too, bleurgh. am just really hoping i can come up with some way of organising these known cheat days i'm going to have. it's bloody irritating but it's necessary for me. i don't want to miss out on a hen night i'm organising and then on my best friend's wedding (minus rupert everett)...

abz xx

Is the dunce hat optional? Its just I wouldn't want it mesing with my hair!

You will feel fab in a day or so, I bet you'll have tons of energy and stuff!

Stop worrying and thinking about your buddy's hen night and wedding or you may be more inclined to cheat now and you may end up having a ***** time... hardly likely mind ;)

Cross that bridge when you come to it petal x x x x

i will. i have no intention of falling off the usual wagon. my boobs have to fit in the bloody dress first!! strapless nonsense. who gives top heavies strapless dresses!!?! nightmare, ha.

abz xx

Hahah! I know, yeah strapless is good for women who don't rely on huge boobie holders!

I'd get your mate a munted stripper if I were you to get back at her for the strapless dress ;)

x x x x x x

By Sunday you'll be feeling on top of the world, promise :) Keep going chick, you've inspired me to be good, I kept thinking I can't let abz and kay down when the cravings were nagging at me earlier. I like the tomato soup and the erm, spicy something or other soup. Haven't tried the leek and potato. The others are all horrible! You'll get tetras and bars soon and they are soooo much better.

Catch up with you tomorrow, gotta go bed now. Keep going matey xx

Seems like your doing great Abz!! another day or so and you'll feel on top of the world!!!!

I'm sure you'll be in Ketosis tomorrow! Than it gets easier!!! Low carbing is a good option for the planned events... As i said earlier, you appear strong I'm sure you'll make it through!!!

Nas x

well i am all headachey this morning. and am feeling tired. i have slept pretty well. the good news is i don't have to work until sunday so i'm free to be grumpy, ha. am meeting some friends later for a (black) coffee but other than that my day is free so i might nap a bit later. i'm really craving cake, ha. but not silly enough to eat it.

thomas is swapping my soups and shakes for me tonight. i don't know how i'll cope living on just sweet things though. i do like savoury.. might try the tomato and chilli thingummies next time i see her...

abz xx

Was just thinking about you Abz.

Take some of your usual pain killers for the heacaches and guzzle lots.

Lots of luck for today, and don't be swayed by the evil carb cake ;)

Oh and update your signature, you've cracked goal 2!

x x x x x x

ha. i just did :)

am hoping some water will do the trick with the headache. i woke up quite dehydrated this morning.

you up to anything exciting today bex?

abz xx

i thought i wasn't hungry but nooooooooooo. my tumbly is rumbly :( only another half hour or so to go though i suppose...

abz xx

;)

Try do something to take your mind off it? Hope you don't feel too rough today Abz, you're 3 quarters the way through the rough part not long now!

I'm getting ready to get off to Leicester today, Download festival is calling me :D

I so can't wait :party0016:

hee. i'm starting to see why monday is your start day bex :D

have put off having my shake but am going to make it now. fruits of the forest is the flavour of the morning. and i'm dead chuffed i get to have one for lunch now too, ha. yucky soup. hmph.

abz xx

Hehehe!! I don't think I'd enjoy lumpy shakes somehow while everyone else is drinking yummy cold beer!

My gosh you've got some willpower, as soon as my tummy rumbles I'm straight in the cupboard getting my shakes out!

Fruits of the forest is yum! I thought it was a bit chemically tasting at first but yum! It seems to be thicker than the rest of them.

Just to reiterate.... soup mings!!

x x x x x x x

i had exactly the same thought. the first sip or two were a bit chemically but now it's scrummy.

my shaker still smells of the gross brocolli soup though, i thought i'd try making a soup in the shaker. bad idea. i got it everywhere!!! hee. but i've washed it four times now and the smell still lingeth... urgh.

abz xx

Ugh that broccoli one mings, elack! It reminded me a bit of sick, and driking warm sick on this diet is not really that good when you feel like poo!

Have you tried popping a drop of bleach and some very hot water in your mixer, or mixing it up and sticking it in a glass so you don't have to inhale the ming fumes! I was dead lazy at the start and just drank it out the blender thing :eek: then realised after a while that it was quite disgusting and stank a but funky! It was more satisfying too!

x x x x x x

Back