Abi's 23 day challenge!!

when i lost weight a while back my jeans used to fall down when i ran up the stairs :D so that's my signal now. my trousers fall down when i'm running up the stairs? time to go a size lower :D

abz xx

yeah before they fall down and you bare all to your work mates lol mind you mite get you a payrise from the boss

oh jo dont ive got visions of loads of ex fat ppl running down the road with there troos round there ankles omg this cold must be making me go nuts

Hey Abz,

What's news today?

Bren
X

not much bren. drinking loads of water still. 3 litres down i think but i've lost count, ha. had my first shake around 12.30. work is dull as ditchwater... not much else happening...

how are you?

abz xx

Good, feeling over full from my home made tuna pesto bake, for dinner with me friend. I also had desert! biscuit and small slice of cake.

But lots of water today, about 4 ltrs and I'm staying up until the full feeling has passed and hopefully the gym tomorrow!

Like Linzi says.... ONE DAY AT A TIME.

I figure I am working out and the over eating is really from my healthy meal and that sugar in the cake. However, I dont plan to make it a habit this weekend. Football on Sunday so i'll let you know my strategy then.

I've found that planning too far ahead only sets me up for cheating!

XX

you're doing well bren. keep at it :) you really seem to have adapted cohens for yourself. that's great :)

abz xx

Hey chick, sorry I've been a little absent of late & thank you for keeping watch over me elsewhere!
You're doing great, well done on the mega water, thats probably the hardest part for me.
Keep on keeping on... x

thanks FC :)

well i've finally had to give up the ghost on my old bra. it's huge, ha. so now i only have one that fits (i hate spending money on bras, especially when my size is changing so fast) so i think i'm going to have to pop into asda or something and get me a new one. thing is, this one is exactly the same size, just a different make and style and it fits perfectly now. really weird. thing is, i put it on and looked loads slimmer, ha. amazing what a good bra that fits can do :) it's the expensive bravissimo one i treated myself to when i realised i was running out of bras that fit fast... and now i'm down to one :(

i have to go to work in half an hour. grrr. but am settling into my coffee first :) luvverly. not looking forward to the work day ahead but the diet day doesn't bother me at all. all good so far :)

abz xx

kaz hon. sorry to break it to you but i think you were nuts before the cold... :D

abz xx

my secret has been found out :cry::D

Hey Abz, sounds like you're doing great. Its funny how little changes can make you feel so happy. well done on the one size down. I remember buying a few new bras when I first started but now I still seem to be swimming in them. I'm so afraid of losing my boobs and its the first place I seem to lose weight on and not the hips which I so want to reduce.

Hope you have a great day at work. Keep it going. You're doing fabulous.

D

i have realised that i have been so busy posting on other people's threads i have completely neglected my own!!

after a weekend of resisting anything that came my way, and i'm not going to write about it yet again, i have my weigh in tonight. i don't think i'll have lost loads. 3lbs hopefully. i haven't been great with the water the last couple of days. over 2 litres but since i usually drink at least four not the best. so i am glugging today, which will probably upset my wi tonight but hey. also totm seems to be vanishing so hopefully that will be over, for a little while at least.

roll on saturday when i can have pizza with others at this hen night instead of sitting and watching other people eat it!! i'm sure my friends never used to get pizza all the time until i couldn't eat it!! in fact i think i was the one that used to suggest it!!

abz xx

Ive got a massive night out in 24 days so id be massively keen to join this!!xxx

ha, go for it daisy. my 23 days finishes in 10 days but you can by no means join me, i don't finish at the end of it.

good luck :)

abz xx

Back