Abi's 23 day challenge!!

see just like i told ya lol u can do it and well done on the weight loss even if you cdc`s scales are dodgy lol

that's it. i blame the scales :) but i have lost 1.5 inches from my waist, 1.75 from my hips and 1/2 off my things. so that's good :)

abz xx

I've always found my scales are kinder than any other set of scales i know... LL / CDC/ WW/ etc etc

ha ha I always go by my scales!!!!

Nas x

8lb is 8lb Abz babes!

Well done you :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And you've lost inches already too yay!

Like you just said, onwards and downwards :):):):):):):)

x x x x x x

well i weighed myself on my scales this morning, which should, in theory, weigh lb for lb like my cdcs... so i'm 15st 9 3/4 lbs. on a morning with no clothes on, ha. so obviously i won't be expecting to be the same weight on my cdcs but hopefully a similar weight loss. i let her do all the measuring :)

i have officially completed cd for an entire week. woo.

have also realised that even though the hen party and wedding are earlier than anticipated, this still needs to be a 23 day challenge as i need to get back on the wagon, off it again for another evening and then back on again.

must update my goals... they need squishing together or i'll have the longest signature ever in 23 days!!

abz xx

Have you gone up this morning then Abz??? If you started at 16st and you lost 8lb, you're now 15, 9 3/4 :S

*is confused*

Good luck for today, will sort out some pictures for ya later x x x x x

Bex, her start weight says 16,10. sorry to jump in!

Abz been reading your diary and loving it. Well done on your loss.

xxx

hi abz, how you doing today hun? Thats great news about your wi yayy well done. Hope you are going to enjoy the hen night and wedding and you know as long as you jump straight back on you will have the few pounds gained of in not time.

becky xx

Hi ya Abz,

how's the day been and get off the scales and have a suprise next week! I know it's really hard but it's better for your mind.

I think you are making a sensible choice about the wedding and hen's. Dont go crazy and drink plenty of water before and after the events and try to avoid the scales then also as you might be shocked even though you think you are prepared for it. Does this make sense? Just want you to stay in the zone!
LOL
Bren
X

Abz, I am loving your diary. Keep at it. your 8lb loss is fantastic. You can be a stone lighter by next week :)
Remember when you're drinking alcohol to walk around with a pint glass of water that way you tend to have less alcohol and the hangover won't be a ***** the next day. I'm talking from experience here. LOL!!!

D

ha. thanks guys. i didn't know so many people were checking up on me. i feel quite touched :)

bren, i do like checking every day but it honestly doesn't bother me on a day to day basis. i enjoy seeing the fluctuations. i find it interesting. on 'the day' though i do get peeved if i don't see what i want to, but that would happen whether i weighed myself every day or not, ha. now i have precision scalage i can see if i lose even 1/4lb!! i find that insane!!

well just had a cappucino shake. have discovered today that it isn't bothering me much. it's just 'how things are' and i'll get on with it without problems. i think it's because i've been able to stop worrying about what i'm supposed to be doing on this hen night and wedding. bless kaz and bex. i've been moaning at them for days about it, ha.

so am on my lunch break at work. i'm feeling really tired but it's proper tired rather than lethargic tired if that makes sense? basically it feels like it's because i didn't get enough sleep rather than the diet. i haven't had as much water as i'd like yet today. usually i'd be on three litres by now but i'm only on one!! i just keep forgetting because i'm not as hungry today (finally). also being at work seems to be helping because i have things to be doing :)

i have also found out that i'm in on my own for the next three days too, so i won't have to worry about being watched when i make my shakes, ha.

and D, i doubt i'll be able to drink much without falling over, ha. i'm even going to a boozy evening this saturday and am sticking to coffee!! ha. how's that for dedication :)

abz xx

ha. thanks guys. i didn't know so many people were checking up on me. i feel quite touched :)

bren, i do like checking every day but it honestly doesn't bother me on a day to day basis. i enjoy seeing the fluctuations. i find it interesting. on 'the day' though i do get peeved if i don't see what i want to, but that would happen whether i weighed myself every day or not, ha. now i have precision scalage i can see if i lose even 1/4lb!! i find that insane!!

well just had a cappucino shake. have discovered today that it isn't bothering me much. it's just 'how things are' and i'll get on with it without problems. i think it's because i've been able to stop worrying about what i'm supposed to be doing on this hen night and wedding. bless kaz and bex. i've been moaning at them for days about it, ha.

so am on my lunch break at work. i'm feeling really tired but it's proper tired rather than lethargic tired if that makes sense? basically it feels like it's because i didn't get enough sleep rather than the diet. i haven't had as much water as i'd like yet today. usually i'd be on three litres by now but i'm only on one!! i just keep forgetting because i'm not as hungry today (finally). also being at work seems to be helping because i have things to be doing :)

i have also found out that i'm in on my own for the next three days too, so i won't have to worry about being watched when i make my shakes, ha.

and D, i doubt i'll be able to drink much without falling over, ha. i'm even going to a boozy evening this saturday and am sticking to coffee!! ha. how's that for dedication :)

abz xx

Hahahaha... that's what I like to hear abz....coffee will give u a high too with the caffeine :D Good for u and not having alcohol.

D

All good news Abz, well done.
x

well i felt great until 5pm last night when i got grumpy and meh. i read icemoose's blog and it was really inspiring but then i felt like i would have to be on this thing for months and months and i didn't want to be. but then i remembered what somebody posted somewhere. that the time passes anyways and it is your choice whether at the end of the time you are still fat or thin.

i did realise that when i go on holiday in september i am still going to have a couple of stones to go though, which i was a bit disappointed at as i wanted to be skinny when i saw my OH's family, but then i will be skinniER which is the main thing :)

so totm is making me feel huge. am finding it difficult to look in the mirror and realise i look the same size as i did yesterday... but i am, ha. and my troos are loose which is great. can't wait until i fit in an 18 but think i have a stone or so to go until then and my current trousers will probably fall off at that point!! ha.

abz xx

ive just had a vision of you standing up at work to go make your shake/soup and your troos falling down coz they to big on you on the way to kitchen hahahaha

Back