Abi's 23 day challenge!!

Good luck for tonight Abz, i'm sure you will get the result you want, you deserve to after the girlie night in :innocent0002:

Ok that's great. I want to go tonight but my CDC has not come back to me yet. I'm expecting only a 6lb loss but that's better than nothing I guess.
6lb is great, as i always say a loss is just that, A LOSS x

6lbs!! i'm hoping for 3!! ha. but then i do have totm.
6lbs would be absolutely amaaaazing. 3 a week is the stone a month average so i guess i'll just have to be happy with that... if i get it, ha.

abz xx

hi guys. got back from weigh in. just lost 2.5lbs this week but then was expecting something like that due to totm. she said she would have liked to see 3 but it's not like i can follow this any more than i am is it!! but she did say that 10.5 lbs in two weeks was very good and that i shouldn't get greedy, ha. which is true. we all get greedy with our weight losses because they are so good. so i have some of the berry water flavouring and have put some lollies in the freezer for tomorrow :D and i am sipping some now. a wee bit strong. need to put a bit less in i think. and i have some MAM to try tomorrow night too as she said you really do need to use a blender really. and i had some chilli soup. it's ok, not bad. i think that needs to be blended too really as it was a bit lumpy and i don't just mean the lumps that were supposed to be in it!! ha. i lost another inch off my waist and one off my thigh!! couldn't believe that one. so in two weeks i have lost 10.5lbs, 1inch from my thighs, 1.75inch from my hips, 2.5 off my waist and none off my bust or my arms. which is a lie because my old bra now falls off, ha. maybe my new one just makes me more pert :D

so that's not too bad for a fortnight...

abz xx

You're doing great hun! That dress is going to fit like a dream! x

thanks FC. hopefully it will even be a wee big baggy. that way the drawstrings at the back might have to be tightened like everyone elses rather than straining at the seams, ha.

abz xx

Good luck Abz, ill join you as my birthdays coming up and i wanna look fab!!
ive got 2 karen millen dresses to get into.

lets keep going girls !!

Hi Lovely,

well done 2.5lbs off is great.... prolly best at this stage that you lose slowly... don't want your dress falling down do we?!?!??! ha ha x

well done abz your doing great keep up the good work and im looking forward to seeing pics of you in your dress

ha. i don't think it's going to fall down any time soon :D :D

thanks kaz. how are you doing? you feeling better?

abz xx

cold has pretty much gone now thatnk god lol just a wee bit snuffly, ive done loads of walking past couple of days which has been nice mind u i think the dogs are half an inch shorter than they were at begining of week hehehehe, still following a healthy diet and not had any crisps or snacks apart from fruit so is just a case of waiting and seeing if theres any loss

good luck with that. i saw thomas checking up on plants for you but forgot to ask him to write you a list. i'll get onto that :)

abz xx

no rush lol anytime in the next 15 years before the dogs are ancient hehehehehe

hi abz, just catching up with your thread. Well done on your loss thisd week and your inches. Your doing fab hun. Hopefully you will have a bigger loss this week.

becky xxxxx

Back