Abi's sleepless diary :D - introducing isobel :D

Ohhhh my due date with my last child was May 24th! She was also overdue (I was induced in the end) & she arrived on 6th June.

I hope it's all started for you & baby is here soon. It'll be worth the wait x

good luck abz x

nope. pains vanished after about three hours. they got really rather teeth-gritting and then buggered off again!! aaargh. thomas came home from work and everything. and i was thinking wooo!! here we go. and then i dozed off in between pains having only had a couple of hours sleep only for them to vanish again :( waaargh!!

how does your body do that? how does it start to go into labour (even the hospital thought so) and then stop again?

abz xx

if they come back they had bloody better not vanish again!! am so annoyed that OH is likely to lose a day's holiday for no reason today!! i won't know whether to call him home next time now!!

abz xx

That happened to me too...so frustrating especially as it was defo contractions as they are uncomfortable and irregular.....turned out Hannah was back to back....I was like that for a few days too.....but think it helps your cervix .....so when 1 week overdue went for hosp visit ans was examined found to be 5 cms so stayed.

Fingers crossed xxx

well i'm getting pains again every 6-8 mins or so, the odd 5 min and 9 min creeping in occasionally. cross your fingers for me that they don't stop this time!!

abz xx

Good luck Abz, hoping that your little madam is on her way xx

Everything crossed for you hun ;)

Ooooooo exciting! Keep moving around to keep those contractions coming! Finger's crossed this is it for you! ********Labour vibes********

Abz had her little girl last night, was updated on her diary thread in weight loss, I'll go find it and copy the details.

Little bump was born at 22.18 weighing 6lb 3oz and she is the most beautiful sight i have ever seen. Abz

Kirsty, you can send me some of the labour dust as I think I'm next. I know I'm a few days off 37 weeks but my LO is gonna be huge according to growth scan and MW.

Congratulations , can't wait to see pics and hear all about it, well done you ;)

Congratulations Abz!! :D xx

Congratulations on the arrival of your little princess!!! :D xxx

Back