Abi's sleepless diary :D - introducing isobel :D

hiya hun, how are you and Isobel doing?

xx

we are fine but v. tired. turns out that izzy hates having even the tiniest bit of wee in her nappy. she has been breaking my heart screaming and i can't figure out what's wrong then change her nappy to be sure and there will be the teeniest wee in there. i'm shattered, ha.

she won't have a dummy yet or take a bottle. mw has sggested expressing and cup feeding so think we will try that later on :)

I haven't been on in a while so just seen you've had your gorgeous baby girl, congratulations hun. Just a thought but if Isobel is screaming when having the tiniest wee, she may have a uti, might be worth checking with the doc. xx

Hi Abz!!!
HUGE congratulations, how are you getting on?
I'm so sorry haven't been around.
Well done BF, I know how tiring it can be, remember me sat up till 3am cluster feeding in the early weeks, but it does get easier, and you are doing a FAB job!! Keep at it and put her to the boob every second you can bear too. ((Hugs)) Syringe feeding worked for us when I needed a break, can get an oral syringe from a chemist for about 50p! lol

Look forward to seeing how are doing, enjoy every second, Catrin is sat on the floor dancing beside me as I type.. time goes fast! lol She's 6 and a half months now.

Back