Abi's sleepless diary :D - introducing isobel :D

LOL! not that your counting, haha!! :D

ooh i would love a crossant with ham, cucumber, tomato, spring onion and tonnes of mayo!! infact, i would love 2 haha

have never had savoury croissants. i like the chocolate variety :D

and no, not counting at all.... six to go...

oh you should try it hun, you will thank me for introducing you into another form of glutteny :whistle: LOL!! delicious....mmmm

ha. i think i'll avoid it. i really don't need anything else to stuff my face with. seriously want salt and vinegar crisps... but my mouth has been tasting of salt all morning... so strange :S

ooh i love those salt and balsamic ones from marks and spencers, with cheese coleslaw as a dip - eh why am i so overweight?? :rolleyes::p

Oli x

ha. stop talking carbs woman!! you'll torture yourself :)

well my relatively healthy day has come apart at the seams a wee bit... will have to think of a fairly healthy dinner if i can, ha.

so so sleepy. trying to read work-related programming stuff and have read the same page a number of times... gah.

that actually sounds really scrummy. and if i had the ingredients a stir fry could be on the cards. but i would have to persuade OH to do it as standing in the kitchen is really uncomfy for me with my hips hurting as they do. and he's sick to death of cooking. so it's probably going to end up being something with oven chips :D ha.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm to food in general right now lol! I was a tad naughty earlier on and had 3 doughnuts. I know, I'm a pig lol!

oh good grief. someone mentioned chips and gravy to me this morning. and now chips and cheese!! is it wrong that i want them for breakfast?? :D

well i got a pressie from OH's folks in denmark last night, some of which was money, obviously for the bump fund, but am a bit sick of being given presents that are for my tummy rather than me, so i bought us a chinese :D i had chicken and mushroom with boiled rice. so i could have been worse. although i did nick a chip or two from OH :D

how are you all feeling this morning? i forgot my fizzy water today :( waargh.

abz xx

Morning Abz... how you feeling? that was nice of your in-law's to send some gifts :D and a few extra £'s. Bet the chinese was delicious, def sounds nicer than oven chips. Your curry and rice had me drooling :devilangel:. We bought an acti-fry just before christmas and they make the best ever home made chips and get all the fat out of sausages - got it from Costco for almost half the price of Argos - brill investment.

Hope today passes fast for you, i am working a few hours today :sigh: so might not be around as much, LOL! but will come on say hi when i can to help you forget about the fizzy water :)

Have a good day y'all x

cheers oli :) i'm at work but don't start for another half an hour :)

i thought about getting an actifry but decided against it in the end. figured it would be another appliance i had and didn't use...

abz xx

why you at work 90 minutes early - you crazy sod!! :eek: you could be having your chips and gravy at home, hahaha!!!

the actifry is good, althought a tad redundant at the mo in our house! i am a kitchen gadget freak but i love cooking and even though i'm not eating i still cook meals and freeze them for OH to take to work - brownie points, haha!

x

ha. i only get here an hour early :) i get a lift with OH when he's on his way to work. if i didn't i would have to leave 10 minutes after him, spend ages on a bus, then walk through town and get to work for 8. so i figure i can sit and have a cuppa in that time and come on here rather than spending it all on a freezing bus!!

Def a plan, sitting on a bus then a trail thru town does not sound a good way to start your morning - although in saying that, on a nice day i love going into the bull ring and having a coffee from Pret sitting watching the world go by - ahh pefect :):) roll on summer.

ha. yes. but at 7am? i work in the city centre, but not right in it. i have to walk through the city centre and out the other side. so there isn't anywhere particularly lovely to sit and have a coffee before work. i've lost my bran flakes. i thought i left them at work but it looks like this might not have been the case... oh hang on. i might have left them in the kitchen... off to investigate :D

abz xx

oh i found them. the sandwich man has just been. wish we had a butty woman too :D bacon sarnies for brekkie every day, i'd be even bigger!! ha. so am mid-lunch. all things which will potentially give me heartburn so will have to wait and see...

Back