Abi's sleepless diary :D - introducing isobel :D

mmmm sounds lovely! sainsburys have a new salad dressing, its a mix of olive oil and balsamic vinegar - i think it 4 cals a spray :D

good morning hon. sorry. i didn't spend my hour checking up on here today. i spent it reading. got given 'the road' by cormac mccarthy by OH's folks. it's really good :) have had to put it down now though, ha.

how's it going? plans for today?

i feel really rather sick this morning. i should eat, i know i'll feel better... but gah!!

LOL! its just cos i have nothing better to do i am on here loads :D

I'm reading the lovely bones at the moment - v sad.

Def eat, why continue feeling sick? maybe a slice of toast would have you back to your self? Oli x

i am going to admit to having cold pizza for breakfast :S ha. still. it seems to be doing the job... just one slice :D

oh YUM!!!!!! i love cold pizza too, its better than hot pizza. We went to chicago a couple of years ago and had the best pizza ever, it was from uno's - google you will be drooling hahaha

i think that would be dangerous to my health. and you shouldn't be thinking pizza thoughts!! i'll try not to mention it again :D

I really don't mind, i am determined to do this. I have food here if i wanted i could scoff it but i am determined. Hit me with the food talk anytime xx

i even sat on my hands on occasion. i used to sit there thinking 'if you don't move you can't get any food. and if you don't get any food, then you can't eat it. so don't move!!' hee.

well "if" you ever have to ss again you won't have to do that, you have us to chat too and you will have your hands full with your LO :D:D:D

Lol I come to check up on you and all this talk of food has got me hungry! It's soooo your fault I now have to go and eat a packet of mini eggs by myself!:17729:

If there was more than one packet here I couldn't guarantee their safety *blush*
Lightweight is probably the last thing anyone would describe me as, especially at the moment LMAO

You know what makes me chuckle? You know the sticky seal you get on the bags of maltesers and minstrels?? It poses no reason to be there for me....open bag...what maltersers/minstrels? haha! What does this sticky seal do? muah ha ha ha

i know, do you think there are people who only eat a few and seal them up? :confused::rolleyes: not me - i think in my case the plastic seal is for over my BIG GOB x :p

ooh ooh. i sealed up the chocolate raisins (it was the baby that wanted them, honest) that i started eating last night as i ended up making myself feel horrendously sick, ha. but i couldn't find the ruddy thing. turns out that it was the bit that the actual sticking back together instructions were on... you can tell i don't use them much :D

how are you all doing today? i had a really busy saturday visiting friends in york (and hobbling about afterwards. didn't really walk around much but more than i do when at work or home and good grief!!) and then went to a bit of a uni mates reunion saturday night and then spent all of sunday remaining immobile with the odd pootle to stop me seizing up so i can move at work today. i'm getting so frustrated!! really hope this physio appointment does SOMEthing next week...

abz xx

what a shame, it must be really sore. I really hope they can give you something to at least take the edge off. Does it totally disappear after you've given birth?

LOL at you trying to find the sticky bit!!

it should disappear. they are assuming it's spd, but since i haven't seen a physio there's no knowing just yet. and my first appointment is an assessment so i'll probably be having the baby by the time it's started, ha.

Back