Abi's sleepless diary :D - introducing isobel :D

hi guys. well i gained a lb at sw this week :( i suppose i should expect it eventually... ha. plus since being so sick last week i haven't really eaten much, so i need to get back onto that. hopefully it will be gone again next week. i haven't eaten badly or anything so it's probably baby growing or water retention or something. we'll see :)

really annoyed. thomas's work gave him a letter this morning saying that as he was off sick straight after the bank hols they wouldn't be paying him for the holidays unless he provides a sick note. what that company won't do!! am just glad that he actually went to the doctor!!

abz xx

Abz, Thomas's employer sounds awful!

Glad you are not working and as for that lb, babe you are preggers, agreed probably a lb needed for bub. it'll all go soon! When are you due?

Bren
X

OMG Abz, it's NEXT month for us!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK :D

i know!! so so scary!! have been buying essentials like muslin squares and nappies. was wanding around asda, saw what was in my trolley and thought 'bloody hell!!'. am i the only one that's in total denial here?

abz xx

Have you started washing the baby clothes yet? I've got a load in the wash now and I am going to be squealing with excitement once they are on the washing line that I'll probably be super sad and take a picture lol!!

That makes things more real and especially once you start getting all the clothes out to wash and seeing how much you've actually accumulated! :D

i did all that at my mum's when we visited last. she wanted to see them and then lent us her tumble drier... unfortunately i don't have a washing line :( we live in a back to back terrace house and the line would have to be near the bins and i don't want that :(. so didn't get the baby clothes on the line photo... still. it's mainly done. i have one load in at the moment actually. we were given a lot so there's LOADS!! ha. i don't think we've bought too much but all the stuff my best mate gave us too... it's hard to believe you'll use it all, but i hardly took any of the stuff she had for her son and all that was used. so you never know!! ha.

abz xx

I just can't believe how many washloads it takes! It's lovely seeing all the little outfits hanging up though :)

tumble drying makes all the outfits supersoft anyway ;)

im jealous of you girls due next month! i cant wait! my dd is 2 next month. May babies are the best ;):D

Believe me Amy, it feels like I've been pregnant forever so to know it's all going to be over next month feels good but also makes me a tad sad too lol! xx

It's been quiet from you lately - hope that is just as you are enjoying being off work! You have your WI tomorrow don't you?

hey guys. had weigh in and lost the lb i gained last week. of course i celebrated by giving into the pizza craving i've been avoiding for the last month!! ha. ah well. what will be will be :)

all is fine. i've been feeling off this week. migraine attempted to get me. bloody paracetamol isn't any use. had acupuncture twice this week. it seems to be working but for the day afterwards i'm really sore so i've been resting up. next appointment is on monday. midwife tomorrow. three weeks since my last appointment so i had to ring to make this one as she said every two weeks. she was supposed to get back to me but never did. grrr. so i have one tomorrow and then one next friday too. she may complain but the docs gave her the message and she never responded so i kept my appointment. will get to hear bump tomorrow in any case :) i love hearing her heartbeat :)

can't believe that she's due in just over four weeks. aaaargh!! doesn't seem real. got up too fast today and got cramp across top of bump. stayed there hunched over saying 'that was because i got up too fast right? and got cramp? right? you're not doing anything else are you?' and then realised i was acting like a crazy person again.. ha.

hope all of you guys are fab :)

think i have everything essential to bring her home now too, although still haven't finished off packing my hospital bag. that's my next job :)

abz xx

Well done on the loss!!! :D

My GP prescribed me co-codamol for my pregnancy migraines. I try not to take them, but they do stop the really bad migraines so might be worth speaking to your doctor.

Get your bag pack - you are nearly officially full term! :D

Congrats on the weight loss hun, and don't feel bad about giving into the pizza craving. Pizza is yum and i want domino's now hehe.

I get that sometimes when I stand up, so don't worry. Ohhh and horrendous stitches sometimes. Ouchhh!!

Not long to go now though hun. :D xx

good morning guys :)

have a midwife appointment this morning. must remember to tell her about my hands being all swollen and painful in the mornings. they seem to get a wee bit better over the course of the day, but whenever i wake up i feel like i can't bend them and it hurts. they don't look alarming or anything. but they are definately more swollen than usual :(

had some pizza. was sick... ah well. at least i won't be wanting it again in a hurry... hadn't been feeling well all day. was hoping to avoid the evening morning/lunchtime/evening/middle of the night sickness this week but apparently not :S

am just having a muller light for brekkie. am knitting a jumper for my goddaughter. finished the main part of the hood yesterday. have to do the border and then i 'think' i mainly have to sew the rest of it together... but no doubt there'll be something else in there to do. it was supposed to be simple... little did i know... ha.

abz xx

Hey Abz, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but sounds like you now have carpal tunnel on top of your SPD, me and you could be twins.

My fingers are swollen too, they swell up more overnight, making it difficult to bend and really sore, I'm also getting pains in back of hand which are nervy pains, so nothing helps them. I got splints from physio to wear at night time as I'm now struggling to use my crutches due to it.

Back