• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Abi's Weight Loss Diary!

Hi, so I think the starting point will be tonight when I go and pick up a pair of scales and a tape measure. I'll write down my measurements / weight, and it starts from here!

I'll be following the calorie counting diet, as I think my weight loss needs to be a complete change of attitude about food, not just what im eating. Fingers crossed!:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Best of luck Abi, do you have much weight to lose?

Thanks Annie! I've just weighed myself, and I weight 161 lbs. I'm looking at a target weight of 120lbs, but I'm going to do it in stages of 10lbs a time!

Decided my weekly weigh in will be on Thursdays, hopefully this will give me motivation to get through Fridays / Saturdays - I find these the hardest days to get through without snacking or eating unhealthily when I'm out with friends.

Just to add, I also have a target BMI of 22. My current BMI is just over 25.2, which is overweight, and increases risk of obesity - related diseases, if I can get to 22 I will be classed as healthy.

Yeah my target BMI is 22.5 - same as my hubbies is and nice and cosy in the middle of the healthy section!

Arghh I ate a pizza on Friday night, felt like crap all Saturday, so did a half hour workout yesterday, and only ate high bran cereal and fruit to keep the calories right down. Back on salads etc for the week!