Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

ha. no worries. have sent you a friend invite. you should be able to see it as i've added you to my contacts list :)

abz xx

those measurements ARE GREAT, you should frame them, i never took measurements to begin with wish i had something like that to look back on. well done

thanks hon :D they'd better get better. weigh in tomorrow and i just have this feeling i'm going to be exactly the same. no more measurements taken for another week though :)

YAY for ABZ!!!! Can i throw you a party please?? So i can come and listen to HSM3 :p xx

well the cheesy grin was on purpose since on the first lot i seem to look angry and constipated, even though i was smiling, honest!! i decided this time to put on a beamer so the smile wouldn't be missed. even with the digital camera time lapse!! ha.

thanks hon :)

abz xx

well guys. i'm out of here for the day!! woohoo!! four minutes left to go... ok. so now i have a mark owen song in my head...

i will be around tomorrow no doubt. will catch you all then. have a lovely sunday evening everyone :D

abz xx

can i see can i see? haha
xxx

yay, I can see THE pics now! And wow, what a huge difference. Tell me you can see it Abz. Not just off your waist and stomach but even the way your arms hang down -- they are able to hang closer to your body. Can't you see it? It's amazing! Well done you!

thanks frances... and no. not really. i can see a little bit of difference, but am worried that my head is making me look thinner again. that's how i got to this size, managing to convince myself i 'wasn't that bad' and then i got a real shock when i saw those photos. and now i can see myself looking much thinner than the first photo, but the second photos don't reflect it... so who knows?

well i get weighed tonight. so i need to glug plenty of water. i've stuck some clothes in the washer and intend to attack the bathroom at some point. the tiles are yucky. they've always been a bit yucky but today they are getting attacked with bleach and jif. cif. whatever. and a toothbrush :D the entire walls are tiled so cleaning grout is a mammoth task in our house in a non-ventilated bathroom. well. crappy fan, no window...

so. since it is only 10am i am pootling around on here for a bit. i might watch something on bbci, or read my book. a friend has just lent me wicked, so i'm getting on with that :)

feeling a bit naff today. a bit headachey. not sure why but hoping it sods off soon :) before weigh in in any case!! and then tonight is my ss+ night. woo. chicken :)

abz xx

OOO WICKED! i bought that ages ago cos my friend who never reads was reading it. I got about half way through and stopped for a few days and i couldnt understand what was going on. Its a really good but complicated book you need to KEEP reading it without long gaps.
Ive brought it to America with me so i can read it start to finish without interruption. Ive also got the sequel....Son of a witch :p

xx

abz can i see your pics hun, cant believe your not already in contacts.lol.

there you go susan. i really didn't realise how many people read my diary... ha. maybe it's the bra photo title at the mo :)

have added you to my contacts bubloo :)

good morning everyone. well weigh in went better than i anticipated. i lost 4.25lbs this week!! i can't help but think that some of it may have been dehydration after my stupidity with the cleaning yesterday, but anyways, that's the result. it's a huge loss for me, i'm usually in the 2-3lb league, so expecting a lower one next week, but hey. it's a loss :)

have also discovered that i don't have to be bmi 28 to start training to be a cdc, but bmi 28 when i qualify!! my cdc is going away on holiday in a fortnight so we are going to book me in for a longer session to talk through things when she comes back so hopefully i can go on my training session after christmas :)

hope everyone is well :)

abz xx

Morning Abz..fab loss well done!! And i think you'd be a great cdc hun...have a great day, i'm just off to bed after having insomnia all night, it's been so lonely on here, lol.xx

Back