Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Hey Abz, Sounds like you had a busy day!

The Fire warden training is fun hey? Or is just me being super sad :p

xx

no. i really enjoy it. i'm not entirely sure why i really enjoy fire safety training. but i really do. ha. couldn't be a firefighter though. people that can do that? bravery off the scale!!

abz xx

:wavey: abz,

I love your new pic hun your face is soo slim in it. all my pics you can still see my double chin :( no news my end either, so tired sophie woke in the middle of the night last night so we all kinda slept it this morn and im lucky i wasnt caught speeding this morn!!

not a good start to the day ey becky? ha. well 20 mins to go and i can leave. i just haven't felt productive at all today. and i can't believe i have to go to b and q. in fact i really don't want to and may see if OH can be persuaded to put it off until tomorrow. as he won't be able to do the work until the weekend in any case when it's light... i just want to go home and to bed!!

am considering having some chicken tonight, having a bit of an ss+ week as i'm struggling a wee bit, but not sure i can be bothered. and since my weight seems to be increasing at the moment i don't want to give it any more encouragement... saying that, i am feeling really really munchy...

two litres of water down. am going to try and get rid of the other half a litre before i go :)

abz xx

not a good start is right abz but it did improve!!

id leave b&q till another eve or even go early sat morn it will be dead quiet then and can just run in and out. there's lots of odd jobs that need to be done round here but adam always at work even now when he comes home he has to go of again to do stuff for work. i know i shudnt be complaining but sometimes it madness!! im so having a early night tonigh !!!

well i am working on saturday so it will have to be before then. but not tonight if i can help it. OH was shattered this morning too. think i may go to morrisons and get myself some pre-cooked chicken and then i don't have to think about anything at all tonight and can have some chicken and not worry on anything else. i'm on two litres and a bit now. so i won't have any problems in drinking a bit of extra when i get home. so it should be a three litre day at least, which isn't too bad :)

abz xx

3litres is fab hun, hope you enjoy your sleep. i know il enjoy mine tonight. going to get some more xmas pressies tomorrow oh the thought of it but i love shopping!!

good morning guys. and thanks :)

well i did get plenty of sleep last night but i was restless. my cat was missing in action for the second night in a row, and although she does this sometimes i was very aware of it with all the fireworks, but she reappeared this morning along with the other one. snuggled up in someone else's house i imagine. so they are both being kept in for a couple of days now until the bangers stop going off. i thought they had...then turned out to be wrong...

my weight has gone up again. i just don't get it. it's possible totm is looming however. gluggity gluggity glug for me again today. it's all i seem to concentrate on these days!! ha.

abz xx

Hi Abz, your face looks so different now. I bet you feel amazing! I've hit wall and foolishly ate 4 roast potatoes last night. I'm supposed to be SS but had somehow come out of ketosis and lost my motivation. I'm also approaching going into the 10's but my head seems to be trying to stop me. Have you hit any walls as you approach a significant step and any advice to smash the wall down?

of course i've hit walls. ha. i moved up the plans and messed around for months!! and then i decided that i really was just wasting time and money and effort. i was miserable and i wasn't getting any thinner. so this last month i have been gritting my teeth and really getting down to it. if i want to go to the kitchen and get bad food i remain stationary. i refuse to cook for anyone that comes to the house. if they do it and want to eat that is fine as long as they aren't offended when i run away from their takeaway pizzas, ha.

and most of all, keep on slogging at it. if you make a mistake, forget about it. keep going. forget the mistake but remember the feeling. you felt crap. it didn't make your day any better. then move on and avoid feeling like that again. don't give up on the rest of the day.

and with cambridge i've found that having a routine with what i have helps too. so i buy the same things every week. of course others prefer variety...

keep at it hon. you've done so well so far :)

abz xx

Thanks - so close to goal it's suddenly seemed so hard! Of course, i'm forgetting that and moving on. I will SS I will SS I will SS I will SS I will SS I will SS I will SS I will SS I will SS I will SS I will SS I will SS......!

Hi abz

your head really is in the 'zone', I can hear it in all your posts. Fantastic and really inspiring for your readers. Well done, you deserve your success!

Love

of course i've hit walls. ha. i moved up the plans and messed around for months!! and then i decided that i really was just wasting time and money and effort. i was miserable and i wasn't getting any thinner. so this last month i have been gritting my teeth and really getting down to it. if i want to go to the kitchen and get bad food i remain stationary. i refuse to cook for anyone that comes to the house. if they do it and want to eat that is fine as long as they aren't offended when i run away from their takeaway pizzas, ha.

and most of all, keep on slogging at it. if you make a mistake, forget about it. keep going. forget the mistake but remember the feeling. you felt crap. it didn't make your day any better. then move on and avoid feeling like that again. don't give up on the rest of the day.

and with cambridge i've found that having a routine with what i have helps too. so i buy the same things every week. of course others prefer variety...

keep at it hon. you've done so well so far :)

abz xx

:D:D:D Brilliant - you'll be so proud of yourself when you've lost it all. Stick to your guns!! Sometimes going back to basics as I call it really helps focus the mind and body.

Well said Abz! I did try and give you a rep for your excellent post but unfortunately it seems i need to pass the love around first lol. You're absolutely right, the key is moving forward but remembering how crap it made you feel. I shall evict the squatters and move on! x

ha. hello. i don't feel very inspirational. in fact i feel like banging my head against a wall. my html form won't do what it's supposed to be doing. my colleague has explained it to me in a 'this is totally obvious' kind of voice and it's like there's a HUGE wall in the middle of my brain that isn't letting me understand. and i should. i've been coding all day and the database i've been writing has been playing ball so far. i think i've hit my maximum threshhold for the moment. so i've begged off for lunch and we can try again afterwards. which will be the point when i go 'oh YEAH' and feel like a div...

that's what i hope is going to happen anyways because i'm feeling incredibly stupid at the moment. and a bit pants. i wasn't going to have my lunchtime bar until a little bit later... actually. i think i'll make a soup. it takes longer to eat. and then maybe my brain will obey my commands. hmph.

sorry guys. feeling gloomy.

abz xx

well, that's one problem solved... now i'm stuck on another one. but i've stopped working on it today in case my head explodes. so I'm going to do it tomorrow instead...

abz xx

Abz honey don't worry we all have bad days. When you're done go home, have a hug, cuddle up in bed with your book... tomorrow's another day. smile :) xxx

i finish work now but have to go to b and q. pants!! ha.

i'll catch you all tomorrow if not later.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
abz xx

Back