Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

oh. and i just made an appointment to go and see the florist in york. so a week on saturday it looks like we're going to york for the morning :) need to make arrangements for my birthday to get thomas's and his best man's suits fitted and then for me going to look at wedding dresses... aargh. oh. and invitations. i keep forgetting i actually have to INVITE people...

abz xx

Things are getting a bit exciting Abz - it'll soon come round x

hahaha abz forget about inviting people just have a wedding with noone there, much less hassle:p

golly gosh there was me thinking that you were probably going to catch hypothermia and pneumonia because your heating wouldn't be working till next tuesday! Thanks goodness it's not completely off. Im bloody frozen even though we have the heating AND the fire on AND i'm usually sat on the fire:p

wooooo, well done on the weigh in, its nowhere near as bad as you thought! we'll all be back on track in no time, and you, miss, shall look positively gorgeous on your wedding day!

meanwhile, the number of times ive almost fallen flat on my face today thanks to the frozen snow on the ground, i'm lucky I haven't broken my nose.

xxx

It's a tribute to your weightloss success that you didn't bounce right back up again Elle x

Heeheehee what a funny though. Oh, oh! wait, i should probably write this in my diary. Oh I cant be bothered. My nan gave me a lecture this morning ONCE MORE about my weight. "DON'T LOSE ANYMORE! YOUR COUSIN IN CYPRUS LOST TOO MUCH WEIGHT AND NOW SHE HAS BAD BONES!" oh for goodness sake... x

Poor you with rubbish heating Abz! My parents house is so rediculously cold all the time I am sitting here dithering as I type. Does being cold burn more calories as shivering surely uses them up??

Dont worry about the squatters - they will soon be off!

xx

i think being cold does burn more calories spod, so at least we're onto a winner there. have my colleague buying me more fizzy water at tesco as i have finished my two litres and i fancy a wee bit more before going home :)

abz xx

Hey hun, well done on the restart & the "less than expexted" squatter count. :p

They'll be gone in no time. x x :D

Go girl - squatters on the move pronto. OMG Elle - are you really risking "bad bones". Keep up the calcium intake and make sure you get your protein and keep the osteoperosis at bay and you won't get "bad bones". x

hey guys. well the boiler died a very special death last night, and then came on randomly. after 20 mins on hold to the 'hotline' it came on all by itself and we are going to leave it on low until tuesday so we don't have to pay emergency callout fees which would be more than the little extra on the gas bill. plus we've been away for over a week over christmas so it will probably end up being around the same usage in any case. still. with that and my first day on ss i was ready to eat my own feet. i was NOT in a good mood. and poor thomas dealt with me remarkably well, ha.

i was going to do ss+ until i had a slice of ham and it was horrible, so i didn't even do ss+, so i suppose ss and half a plus? ha. still. day one done and onto day two. not feeling too bad this morning. was MEGA floaty light yesterday afternoon and i don't think today is going to be any more fun.

still. i have three litres of fizzy water here which will easily be gone by the time i go home and then i have more there. and there's always netto. because i bought 8 litres of the stuff thinking it would last me a while and it's nearly gone in two days... ooops. still. i'm finding it really easy to drink which is more than can be said for stuff out of the tap in this weather.

am about to have my first caffeine hit of the day. i had reduced my coffee intake over christmas but ss without coffee just won't work!!

abz xx

I just couldn't do it - with or without the coffee. Good luck Abz x

thanks gem :) it's so so hard now i've got myself firmly hooked on carbs again. and everyone at work is bringing in all the biscuits and things they want rid of and i want to eat it ALL.

my best mate is finding out the gender of her second baby this morning. so excited for her :) she's going to text me later. i can't wait :D

abz xx

That's exciting - I didn't know any of mine until they were born x

am also having a bit of a panic because the wedding shop i rang yesterday said they needed six months to order my dress and then fit it and it's barely that to my wedding so i'm hoping they were exaggerating a bit *sniff*

am going to have to ring the horrid pronuptia today and see what they say i think...

There are smaller wedding dress retailers who give a much more personal service with no reduction on quality or reliability. Check some out in your area - they'll probably be able to get your special dress too x

are there other retailers that can get hold of the dress other than the ones listed on the alfred angelo website?

Hi Abz - step away from those wicked biscuits! I know you are being very good, but you could do without people wafting their leftover goodies under your nose. Biscuits are my particular weakness - shortbread!!! Yummy!!!

Love

are there other retailers that can get hold of the dress other than the ones listed on the alfred angelo website?

Probably are. Taz got hers from a small local company so maybe talk to her. She got really good service and was very pleased. I am not sure if they were listed on the site or not. x

Back