Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

can't believe how good you are at getting back into ss'ng frame of mind babe!!!!

hmmm seksi arse... bet they're too big in a few weeks :) xlol

Hey I'm new to this site as I've been googling cd forums for days now and haven't come across any which have recent comments....so here I am joining all of you :D

I started ss 5 wks ago and so far have lost 21 lbs. I get weighed every Monday and every wk I feel the same...thinking I've put on loads of weight! Why is it you always feel bloated and heavier on the day you're due to be weighed? I'm looking forward to reading how everyone else is getting on and having other people who are going through the same thing I'm sure will help me even more.

true. but i'd look great with clothes on.. ha.
abz xx

It's never worth it Abz - not to me anyway. One of the things that really got to me was the look of my undressed overweight body. I am really hoping that when it is the size I settle for my body will look ok without clothes too (I'm not expecting miracles so I don't expect perfection). I wouldn't take the risk just to lose weight quicker. x

Aargh I dunno how to get one of those ticker things ha ha I've created one but just don't know how to get it to appear! By the way I am sooo bad with computers

Hiya McKenzie

When you make your ticker there are two codes - one is an html code and the other is a bb code. choose bb code and highlight, right click/copy - then past it into your signature. That should do it x

I'll be looking out for the successful ticker x

thanks for the comments guys :)

hey there mckenzie. if you were looking for cders well there's hundreds on this forum, not to mention the people doing others diets. have a scout about the cambridge diet section and welcome to my diary :)

well i have woken up stupidly early for a sunday and my day off and i can't find my glasses without turning on the bedroom light and waking OH and i don't know where my spare pair are so i'm peering at the screen like a pillock... ah well.

i'm back in the 13s this morning on my scales which is good news :D i overdid it on the chicken a little last night so i was a bit worried but it was only chicken so i'm not beating myself up about it. low fat and no carbs... also bought more fizzy water yesterday. honestly. the rate i'm going through it i'm wondering whether you can do it with a sodastream and whether you can still get those!!

abz xx

Morning hun.xx

OMG a soda stream not seen them in years but yes i think you can still get them .lol. We used to have one as kids used to love cream soda.xx

Well done you, back in the 13s never to be seen again, woohooo, well done hunni.xx

hee. thanks su. am back in the 13s on my scales... might have to have a bit of an argument with my cdc's scales on that front :D we'll see :)

abz xx

Morning Abz (if you can see this without your glasses) and well done being back in the 13s x

OMG - back in the 13's! How fab is that, Well Done Abz, you really are doing so well!

Have a happy day,

Love

thanks guys. i went back to bed in the end as ten minutes of blurred vision was giving me a headache!! thomas found them under his side of the bed. i must have put them on his bedside table and he knocked them off when he came to bed but i couldn't see them in the dark and didn't want to wake him up. bit relieved though. i'm useless without them!!

i really hope my cdc's scales give me a good reading tomorrow!!

abz xx

I was going to write this in BIG FONT in case you didn't find your glasses - glad you did.

Well done on the 13s hun......you are unstoppable! x

thanks guys. i went back to bed in the end as ten minutes of blurred vision was giving me a headache!! thomas found them under his side of the bed. i must have put them on his bedside table and he knocked them off when he came to bed but i couldn't see them in the dark and didn't want to wake him up. bit relieved though. i'm useless without them!!

i really hope my cdc's scales give me a good reading tomorrow!!

abz xx

...... tries to stick fingers in ears and hands over eyes at same time - ......lalalala....... don't wanna know what you were doing over Thomas's side of the bed ....... raises hand in air ......."Talk to the hand the face don't wanna know" x

WOO HOO into the 13's, brillopads - will keep fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Get back over your own side of the bed you naughty girl!

xx

hi georgie :D thanks.

i wasn't on his side of the bed... honest... but my side is covered in books so i must have decided that if he didn't want my stuff on it he should put stuff on it :D i have no idea, i was shattered. i like my side of the bed much better because it's against the radiator :D :D

abz xx

Yes, yes, we believe you, you little minx! Georgie, i thought i was the only one who said 'brillopad' - I had a giggle at that!

Abz, stop worrying about those pesky CDC scales, you'll be fine.

Love

i know i will really :) i just get excited about the high numbers on mine and then get lower numbers on hers sometimes... never mind. it's all losing :D

and my OH is sitting next to me with a couple of cheese and ham toasties and they smell DIVINE!! i mean. who would have thought something like that could smell so nice!!

abz xx

Back