Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

why are some people so mean?!

hugs x

Go Abz whoop!!!

Just got back from the gym :D

Was in work today and i mentioned that i am going on a cruise for 3 weeks.........which EVERYONE knows cos i had to book a month off work Lol...... anyway my boss says to me..........

Well youll have to lose a lot of weight before you get on that cruise or you will be a big girl when you get back!!!!!! :O Lol. I was slightly shocked and the lads i was with (hopefully my new team if i get this promotion) didnt know what to do...laugh...look away lol.

And i said hey Boss....im going to the gym 4 days a week ( he doesnt need to know i only started last week) and he said..............

Well clearly you are eating too much food then!!!!!!!!! :O

xx

:eek: what a bas*ard.

hey abi hun - how's day 5 going? :D

xx

That's a bit naughty Tazzi. Even for them oooop north.

why are some people so mean?!

hugs x

wallop him taz. nobody has the right to speak to you like that. even in jest!!

abz xx

:eek: what a bas*ard.

xx

Lol I know!!! Hes brutally honest. If it was anyone else i wouldve walloped them one.

A lad at works dad has been really ill.....he was in a coma for a while and his organs shutting down and my boss said to him..........

Cheer Up. Worse happens in the world! :eek: Poor lad.

Thing is my boss is actually lovely....just a bit of a nut.
xx

Abi I ate.. so guilty now.. back to day 1.. I feel really bad feel sick

oh honey. forget it and start again. what made you cave? try and think of the reasons you did it and identify them so you can recognise them next time :)

abz xx

well i've been to bed and have had to get back up again.

i meant to ring and make an eye appointment and a contact lense appointment today and totally forgot. so will ring tomorrow and see if they have any available appointments. i highly doubt it but it's worth a shot :) there are a couple of specsavers nearby. work gives me vouchers for them :)

i just can't stop thinking. my brain won't shut off. and it's not always good things it's thinking about. i've started thinking about things that have made me sad in the past and things that have upset me, so i've gotten up again to break the cycle. guess i'll be watching another voyager episode after all... :)

abz xx

Morning all,

Yes abz, I'm with Tracey here, I wonder what started the negative thoughts.

Hey Abi :D you're doing sooo well with your CD :D yays. Can't wait for you to post with lots of results! Well done on taking the step and doing something about being unhappy at maintaining.

Sorry to hear about your sad thoughts :( awww. I suppose it is good to think about these things sometimes to make you appriciate now and how far you've come :D... although they don't sound very positive really and that's not good that they were keeping you awake, aw. I hope you're managing to get some sleep this morning.

good morning...hope your feeling better today Abz...

Hope you're feeling a bit better today Abz. x

Hi Jools, abz is probably still in bed if she had a bad night.

Very true. How are you Jim?

I'm fine Jools, pissed off with all this rain though. Actually, I've just had a thought, I think abz has a friend coming round today so they're probably chatting.

Rain? It's beautiful here!! :p

Hope she's having a good time then. x

HUH, that's me off in a sulk then. :(

Sorry! ;)

Well I'm just finished my lunch break so I'm back to work so can't enjoy it if that helps!! :p

Catch you later. x

well, it did make me feel better Jools.:D

Back