Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Fair enough. Do you have a mini goal??

xx

You're a stinky lot at the moment then Bren. Not nice shortage of water is it.

i want to get back to where i was pre-wedding bren, and then down to 12stone 10 and see if i can still become a cambridge counsellor. i still believe in what cambridge can do, even though it didn't seem to do it for me, i am in a small minority... but i have rather a lot of work ahead of me before that...

I wonder why there aren't any Atkins counsellors out there, or I've not heard of any :)

Good point abz, I might look on that as a retirement job, holding counselling sessions and advising people on the correct things to eat, maybe even designing menus. LOL, but then we have the board for that don't we.

and it'd have to be in France and I'm not sure my French is up to that, not yet anyway. :D

you retiring to france then jim? i seem to remember you mentioning that now. have you got a place picked out?

I am indeed abz, and yes we have somewhere near Montpelier in Laungedoc-Rousillon. We have seen a few small farmhouses in that region and have generally liked them all.

OO Jim can i please come with? I am going to retire at the end of the week..................why do we have to work?????

LOL I'm not ready to retire yet Tazzi. Colleen is 8 years younger than me and It's pointless me retiring before she does, I tried that and got bored.

We haven't bought yet, but it is the area we want. The plan is to sell our huge house here and buy a small flat, somewhere in Sutton and a house in Languedoc. any remaining cash will go into our joint pension pots for an annuity.

or... you could give your huge house to me?? *grins hopefully*...

well. my brain is now full of asp and sql... and i've remembered why i hate both :D

now i'm going home and my brain is going to be trying to resolve those sodding loops in my sleep. i hate loops. things should go in a straight bloody line!!

Wotcha missus! Welcome back from honeymoon!!

Oo, Atkins, good luck with that! Not sure if a vegan could survive on Atkins, TBH but hope it's going well :D

Aww sorry hubs is poorly and you're feeling leaden. Hope the pair of you are feeling better soon.

Bron

well gin has certainly helped. i've only had a small one so no great worries there. i know it's against induction but we have to live a little don't we? :)

or... you could give your huge house to me?? *grins hopefully*...

Hah, not even our kids are getting that abz, I am firmly decide that we are going to be part of the "SKI" generation. :D

Hi Bron! :wavey:

Spending the Kids Inheritance Linz. :D

Back