Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

I'm fine Bon, but then I'm always fine. LOL.

weather is crap though ice cold rain. :(

Hee, glad you're well Jim :)

Oh dear :S It's lovely sunshine here :) I enjoyed the walk into work this morning as it was a pleasant morning.

It IS utterly rubbish, in't it Jim. The weather, I mean. Grrr.

Hey Abz - day off?! You lucky little..... ;)

xx

Yes it is elle love. BRRRRRRRRRR

I wish you the best of luck! Keep us updated with your weight loss journey. I would really be glad to lend a hand if ever you need tips or suggestions.

I hope you've had a lovely day off Abz x

Jim and Elle - It's been drizzling all day here too x

Morning abz, how are you today love.

howdy everyone. sorry for my late arrival :)

how is everyone doing? i'm trying to resist going to tesco and buying yummy pastries. one of the chaps i work with just ate a huge pain au chocolat and it smelt divine!! but i haven't gone yet so i doubt i will now, ha. i have left over jacket potatoes that i did for tea last night for lunch so that's sorted. i'm still not sleeping properly. tried the hot milk thing last night which kind of worked, only for me to wake up at 4am :( i'm going to start sleeping standing up soon!!

I sleep like a log I'm pleased to say abz, I feel sorry for people who don't though, must be crap love.

i am reaching the end of my tether with it jim. you'd think at some point your body would just go 'ok, so i'm so tired now i can't stay awake'... unfortunately it's never at night. this happened to me a couple of years ago but i was stressed to hell then. i'm not now...

Morning Bon, how are you today love?

Morning Jim, I am very smiley today thanks, mainly cos it's Friiiiiday :D

How about you? any plans for your weekend? Oh aren't you going to a silver wedding anniversary do? that'll be nice :) It's my parent's 39th Anniversary on Halloween :)

Back