able to buy alli online

mrtc

just found out you can get alli weightloss pills online, this worries me as if i went to a pharmacy and tried to get the tablets, they would turn me away as my bmi is 24.

if i bought them online, all it does is ask you for the data, so if your bmi is 24, you would lie and say 30.

it just sounds rediculous. i used to be an obese person and have a healthy bmi but even i am sometimes temted to try and lose more.

losing weight can be addictive and i worry that too many healthy people are using alli when really they shouldnt.

ok rant over lol

altho i am tempted to lose more, i wouldnt do it using alli, i was just stating that the rules are a nonsence as you can just buy online instead of jumping throught the hoops that were set up to stop the wrond type of person buying this product

Actually, you can't get Xenical anywhere easily at the moment! There are people on the Xenical forum desperate because it's been out of production for ages. x

Have you tried them before?

I work in a pharmacy and Alli is at the moment long term manufacturer cant supply this is national so if you tried to order them they would be out of stock if they were i would be extremely worried because they are definately NOT the real deal We have no return date at the moment they are not even available for prescription.

aperently there getting a delivery around june, but this isnt the point i was making,

i am honestly shocked that people can bypass the rules and buy a slimming aid online instead of jumping through hoops at a pharmacist, the rules are there to protect the public

I agree Mrtc.... Could be a 15year old kid weight conscience as well for all they know.... No drugs should be allowed on line.

Sent from my iPhone . lauratheobsessivechubster.blogspot.com

i disagree it could be a 15 year old - what child that age has a payment method for internet shopping? I'm sure there is some limitation to how well the product works at a healthy weight - just like there is with the cambridge and slim and save systems.

You say about Alli, you can buy adios online, slim and save and other meal replacements online. Same principal.

Baby_Cakes said:
i disagree it could be a 15 year old - what child that age has a payment method for internet shopping? I'm sure there is some limitation to how well the product works at a healthy weight - just like there is with the cambridge and slim and save systems.

You say about Alli, you can buy adios online, slim and save and other meal replacements online. Same principal.

You're kidding - my 12 year old has a debit card and shops online all the time! Having said that, she'd never spend her hard-earned pocket money on Alli, that would mean less clothes, lol. But I agree, there are so many drugs available on-line for anyone to buy, I don't see why Alli should be any different - though it's not so easy to get at the moment, as anyone on the Xenical forum will tell you. xx

Lol, they can have them at 12 now. She gets money paid in by my Dad at the start of the month, and blows it all on clothes, makeup and hair extensions within days!! xx

i had a debit card at 13 but in those days i could only use certain cash machines and buying on the internet wasnt as popular

Back