Absolutely shocking I was yesterday!!!

TRICKYTREE

Well, yesterday I was shocking....ate everything I shouldn't have....really hungry and craved carbs and sugar......not quite sure why but feel bad this morning so back on plan.
Last week I was following green but didn't have enough free food and tended to eat mostly hex and syns. Felt quite hungry all week so I wonder if my body was just catching up!!!
I am determined to use the plan this week properly as I know it works...............:eek:
Have a lovely day xx

good luck today, wipe the slate clean and start afresh! if ur feeling bad again keep imagining yourself 1 year from now if u keep putting on the weight - always helps me stay focussed

That's a great idea pudgy! Just try and get back on track for the rest of the week and you might be surprised on the scales. Dont try and play catch up with your syns as you'll probably feel deprived. Good luck!!

hi there
i was exactly the same on friday...ate loads (hangs head in shame!) but i got back on plan yesterday and so far so good! Just draw a line under it and try to move on...lets not let our naughty blip ruin the rest of the week! xxx

Back