Accident

Claireybella

Gold Member
I went out on my bike yesterday and had an accident! One of the pedals cames off, the bike went from under me, and I landed, flat out on the pavement! I've grazed my elbow, and I have bruises all over my legs, particularly round my right thigh, where my leg got stuck between the seat and the bar. Felt stupid and down in the dumps yesterday, and was in the mood to scoff, but thankfully, I didn't.

I'm in more pain today, and could really do with not being at work. I'm still in a scoffing kind of mood, but I'm not gonna give into it. Totally dosed up on painkillers, but could do with being on my sofa, and not being polite to patients on the phone!

Ouch!! Sounds very painful :( well done for not "scoffing" though! You should have tried to take the day off work. For me, pain = me being very grumpy, so I'm best being off work because I'm horrible to everyone!

I hope the pain eases soon and the bruises go away quickly! x

Ouch, that sounds painful hun! Definitely sounds like the kind of days where you just want to curl up on the sofa and watch a bit of tele. Well done you for not giving in to the urge to scoff though, we all know how hard that can be! Have you got lots of free stuff in the house you can munch on when you get home? Maybe use your syns for a bit of choccie something? Hope you start to feel better soon. :hug99:

Oh how awful, I hope that it heals up soon.

You be strong and try not to scoff, have some lovely fruit like strawberries or melon instead.

Loads of hugs

BBx

So sorry about your spill and understand perfectly that at the time the worst bit is the embarrassment.

I admire your will power....

hope you heal quickly

xxx

Now what have i told you about trying to do stunts on your bike Miss?

LOL! only kidding chick hope you are okay xxx

I would make this an ideal time to put your feet up and get the boys to do all the chores....x

ellebear why is always us who giggle when we shouldn't. Sorry C.-I had visions of you bumping down the road on your bum.But I do hope your better xx:character00201::character00182::ambulance:

i am terrible - i know Claire will know im just joking :D xxx

She has always wanted to be Evil Kenivel (sp) though....haha!

Oh Hun! I think we all forget just how painful grazes can be, until we get one again.Lots of PK's and high dose vit c will heal you faster.

Ouch!! Sounds very painful :( well done for not "scoffing" though! You should have tried to take the day off work. For me, pain = me being very grumpy, so I'm best being off work because I'm horrible to everyone!

I hope the pain eases soon and the bruises go away quickly! x

Aaaww, thanks hon, I've just felt really down in the dumps all day, but still not scoffed! Hoorah!

Ouch, that sounds painful hun! Definitely sounds like the kind of days where you just want to curl up on the sofa and watch a bit of tele. Well done you for not giving in to the urge to scoff though, we all know how hard that can be! Have you got lots of free stuff in the house you can munch on when you get home? Maybe use your syns for a bit of choccie something? Hope you start to feel better soon. :hug99:

I popped to Sainsbury's after work, and stocked up on free and superfree bits. Totally full from dinner so don't need anything else, at the moment!:)

Now what have i told you about trying to do stunts on your bike Miss?

LOL! only kidding chick hope you are okay xxx

I would make this an ideal time to put your feet up and get the boys to do all the chores....x

One day I'll master that bunny hop! ;)

Paul cooked dinner tonight, but I still had to chop the spuds for the wedges. Had a nice soak in the bath too

i am terrible - i know Claire will know im just joking :D xxx

She has always wanted to be Evil Kenivel (sp) though....haha!

Funny thing is, I did when I was a kid! Alwaes made ramps to jump off on my bike! I remember the time the plank slipped and I landed on my chin! Had a huge graze that took up the whole of my chin, and a scab that lasted the whole of the summer holidays! Lucky me, eh?

Hope you can rest up now the day is (almost) over and that tomorrow you feel less sore! And super well done for resistance power - very impressive :D

Hurty bits = not nice ;) xx

Back