Cruise PP aches & headaches

CHRISR

Gold Member
I've done a search to try and find the answer but cant find it.
Day 6
4 attack
today is 2nd day of cruise :sigh: any ideas when the aches and pains will go plus the horrible headache. Was fine yesterday felt really good but today they are back. Im not moaning just wondering how long im likely to get these days - everyone is different i suppose. Ive drunk loads of water etc etc
Thanks

hmm... I've never had either, although typically day three is a headachey one for many...

I'd have immediately said "are you drinking enough?" but you say so... hmm...

Are your eye glasses ok? could you be unwell?

hi thanks maintainer for quick reply - well i think im fine dont feel rough enough to put my feet up (if only) just feel off, my muscles are aching and headache. Its not walking because im used to that. Im having probs with transition so that may be contributing to it too (earlier post) Will see how I feel as the week goes on its early days. I am amazed how I dont feel hungry or want sweet stuff -

Are you eating enough veg?
You could post your menus for the last days if you're not sure....

Hi Atropus I've only had 1 PV so far another tomorrow - ive been posting my menus. Do u think I should have a few in a row to get me out of this predicament?
Strange thing is i dont feel hungry, cant believe it! Ive bought some transition stuff and on the leaflet transition can cause 'headaches' so that's partly to do with it - eh oh onwards and weight downwards LOL

Hi Chris

I had a persistent headache for the first few weeks, but it went eventually. Hope yours does too. I put mine down to alcohol withdrawal!

Mark

Back