• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Actifry

Anyone that's thinking of buying one of these, GO FOR IT!

They are currently £174.99 in Argos but just £105 in Makro!

Its the only 'kitchen Gadget' that i use all the time, its fab.

Potatoe Wedged are a doddle, i just cut them up spray with fry light and in 30mins they come perfect, all my friends loved them as i made them the other night, my toddler also loves them so does my otherhalf.

And the Chips come out lush!

If you have the money i would definatly recommend one of these.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
oh no thats gutting, things like that are still under warrenty im sure, i think its for 3 years covered by the manufacture, worth checking.

The one in Makro is somthing like £85 without VAT so £105 with VAT ........................AND they have just stocked up on the brand new BLACK one, gutted a few weeks after i had my white one!

massivs actifry fan......love it have you made the chilli in it? thats pretty much sw friendly and so easy to make you dont need tonnes of ingreients either!
i love roast spuds done in mine and before cooking i sprinkle an oxo cube over them yuuuuuuuuum that makes them really tasty!!

dehli

Silver Member
I haven't got room in my kitchen for any more gadgets or I'd buy one! I find my crinkle cut sw chips come out lovely just by cooking them in the oven anyhow.

Have just ordered my Actifry from Tesco Direct costs £144.97 but i managed to get mine for £89.97 -
Just remembered i had got £55 in clubcard vouchers in the post yesterday, so used them online :D

Pick it up after 4pm Monday, i can't wait to start using it after all the good reviews it has been getting.