Actifry

mrstaylor

I have just had my new Actifry delivered and would like a bit of advice please. Do you use fry light in it or just a small amount of oil? I have noticed that after a while fry light leaves a sticky residue on oven trays, anyone know if it can be removed?

Thank you

I just spray liberally with frylight a few times while whatever is cooking, I don't find you get the residue, probably because of the constant movement.

Best thing I've bought in ages, love doing spuds in it especially potato squares (1cm ish) that the kids love, I always sprinkle a bit of salt in while they're cooking too, enjoy!!

I either use fry light (never noticed a residue - the bowl goes in the dishwasher after use) or I use the olive oil spray that is 7 sprays for 0.5 syn - I tend to do 14 sprays for a full thing of chips or potatoes and I prefer that to frylight - they go more golden!

Did sweet potato chips last night in mine - not convinced, but they were different! I keep meaning to use it for things other than potato but not got around to it and had it for nearly 2 years!!!

Back