Add a meal next week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by liz1987, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. liz1987

liz1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Guys,

I'm going into week 5 next week and my CDC wants me to do the green and white meal thing for a week. Could someone clarify is this is SS+ or 810?

Also, I know this has been covered a lot but can I have mushrooms? (I was a bit of a mushroom addict before CD!)

What herbs and spices are ok to use to liven things up a bit?

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    That used to be the case but now you do 12 weeks on SS or SS+ and then step up to 810 for week 13...

Mushrooms are allowed on SS+ (3 packs and meal) and 810. KD confirmed they were left off the SS+ list in error. It's all in the yellow book :)

4. liz1987

liz1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for the reply - Yeh I knew about the week 13 thing, but my CDC has said that she likes everyone to do it after every 4 weeks SSing as well to give them a metabolism boost.

Have had a look in the book and was shocked that mushrooms were missing. I'm glad they are allowed! Thanks

5. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Just wondered why you are SS+ing on week 5, is it your choice, or theirs, SS is allowed for 12 weeks in a row.

6. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

This is the older version of the diet when there was no SS+ and 810 was called 790.

There is no harm in doing it, it has worked fine like that for years but you don't have to do it. I never did AAM last year after 4 weeks on SS and I still lost.

Just tell your CDC that you will stick to SS if that is what you want to do, you are still following CD guidelines.

7. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    My CD said I needed to do this after 6 weeks, to give my metabolism a boost, I guess it is a good idea if you can because it is better to give your metabolism a boost before it slows down so you can keep it going, so this week I am adding a small meal in the evening, I had a choice of doing SS+ or 810, I chose SS+. I have also chosen to work out 15 minutes a day on the cross trainer this week as I am consuming more calories and see what happens at next weeks WI....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.