Add a meal next week

liz1987

Hi Guys,

I'm going into week 5 next week and my CDC wants me to do the green and white meal thing for a week. Could someone clarify is this is SS+ or 810?

Also, I know this has been covered a lot but can I have mushrooms? (I was a bit of a mushroom addict before CD!)

What herbs and spices are ok to use to liven things up a bit?

Thanks in advance

That used to be the case but now you do 12 weeks on SS or SS+ and then step up to 810 for week 13...

Mushrooms are allowed on SS+ (3 packs and meal) and 810. KD confirmed they were left off the SS+ list in error. It's all in the yellow book :)

Thanks for the reply - Yeh I knew about the week 13 thing, but my CDC has said that she likes everyone to do it after every 4 weeks SSing as well to give them a metabolism boost.

Have had a look in the book and was shocked that mushrooms were missing. I'm glad they are allowed! Thanks

This is the older version of the diet when there was no SS+ and 810 was called 790.

There is no harm in doing it, it has worked fine like that for years but you don't have to do it. I never did AAM last year after 4 weeks on SS and I still lost.

Just tell your CDC that you will stick to SS if that is what you want to do, you are still following CD guidelines.

My CD said I needed to do this after 6 weeks, to give my metabolism a boost, I guess it is a good idea if you can because it is better to give your metabolism a boost before it slows down so you can keep it going, so this week I am adding a small meal in the evening, I had a choice of doing SS+ or 810, I chose SS+. I have also chosen to work out 15 minutes a day on the cross trainer this week as I am consuming more calories and see what happens at next weeks WI....

Back