Add another meal week- confusion

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by catkins, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

1. catkins

catkins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi everyone,

I'm a bit confused.. Tomorrow will be the beginning of my 5th week (can't believe it's been that long, but also feels like I've been SSing forever!!)

My counsellor has gone on holiday and last time I saw him, we both that Monday would be the start of my AAM week.

Has anyone got any advice or guidelines I can look at? I know I have to stick under 200 cals and low carb- but how low carb?? Is there a food list anywhere I could have a look at....

Thanks all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you not have the 2 CD books? Your CDC should have given them to you when you started.

4. babbymint

babbymint New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    you can do ss or ss+ for 12 weeks as long as your bmi is above 25

5. Count210

Count210 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.45%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    The yellow book that your CDC gave you give you the info on SS+, but as Babs says I believe there is no AAW week in week 5 now, and that you can SS for 12 weeks before changing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.