Add your weekly progress here!

I knew I wasn't in for a big loss this week as up to yesterday the scales didn't seem to have moved more than half a pound but at WI this morning I have lost 1.5lbs this week (I'm definitely counting that half pound! :D) making 17.5 pounds in 4 weeks. Now that the scales seem to be actually moving again I'm
hopeful for a better loss next week. In better news I can now wear 5 pairs of 'used to be too small' trousers so I'm chuffed about that and the old size are consigned to the charity shop bag!

Phoenix2010, 50lb to lose, 16lb lost, 34lb to go
Bordersgirl, 84lb to lose, 17.5lb lost, 66.5lb to go
soon-to-be-slim 43lbs to lose, 15lb lost, 28lbs to go
girlsbig98 122lb to lose, 45lb lost, 77lb to go (0 this week )
X Kelly X- 157 to lose, 0 lost (Yet!), 157 to go!
Hels - 28lb to lose - 12lbs in total

Last edited:
Well done, so you must of lost inches then :)

Keep it up!

Well done hun! I might sort my wardrobe out next week, get rid of the summer stuff :)() and put the smaller stuff back in!

Wooohooooo.................4 people have asked me if i have lost weight! Get in! :)

Hi guys, have just found out about slim and save, worth looking at I think.

The thread is fab, but wouldn't it be easier to just use tickers? Your list doesn't show individual weekly losses

sorry for butting in but I actually found your written list a little tricky to read xx

Just 2lbs for me this week, though it was week 3 which is historically slow for me, hopefully next week will make it up.

Total 14lbs lost, 14lbs to go.

Back