Add your weekly progress here!

same , need the strictness of a plan like this , ww is no good for me as i gradually cheat , a bit then a bit more and then I sts and get completely disheartened , even though i only have myself to blame

Here are my losses so far:

Starting Weight 17 6
Current Weight 16 5
Goal Weight 11 6 for a 6 stone loss (need to be 10 9 to be in the normal range for BMI but 11 7 might be where I feel comfortable enough to end and maintain). We'll see ....

Week 1 = -7 :)
Week 2 = -3

Total losses = 10

(lost 5.4 lbs this week so far with 2 days to go) :D

WI in day Wednesdays

Goals:

Get through the first week - done
Get into the 16s - done
Lose a stone - done

Get into the 15s before my friends come to stay
Don't go off the rails when I have a short break when my friends come to stay
Get back to 100% as soon as they're gone
Get below 100 kgs (15 10)
Get into the next size down trousers comfortably (too tight at the mo)
Lose 2 stone
Get into the 14s
Lose 3 stone
Get below 200lbs (14 4)
Get into the 13s
Lose 4 stone
Get into the 12s
Get to 'overweight' BMI which is 12 11
Lose 5 stone by Christmas (here's hoping!)
Put on less than 7lbs over Christmas
Get back on track after Christmas
Get into the 11s
Lose 6 stone and be at goal

If I update this each week does it rise to the top (as it were) or do I have to do a new post each week?

Last edited:
should we do it in a list format like this for easy reading

Pheonix2010 50lb to lose 13lb lost 37lb to go
Bordersgirl 84lb to lose 10lb lost 74lb to go

then copy and past just the list each time you want to make a change to it ?

Pheonix2010, 50lb to lose, 13lb lost, 37lb to go
Bordersgirl, 84lb to lose, 10lb lost, 74lb to go
soon-to-be-slim 43lbs to lose, 12lb lost, 31lbs to go

Today was hard took kids swimming and they had greggs after it :eek: but I had nothing and came home to spag bol (wish i had thought to take a bar with me :()

Been weighed and lost 3lb this week so very pleased :D

girlsbig98 122lb to lose, 45lb lost, 77lb to go

Will be starting my weight loss journey with you when my delivery has arrived! Adding myself now. (Hopefully ive done this right)

X Kelly X- 157 to lose, 0 lost (Yet!), 157 to go!

Hels - 28lb to lose - WI tommorrow!

Eeeeeeeee!!! I have lost 9lbs so far and it TOTM! I WI tomorrow officially, wish me luck! I hope It doesnt all go wrong whilst Im away, I will not fail, NO WAYYY!

good luck Kelly

and thats amazing Hels , well done

Im struggling to get back on it 100% after my holiday , but feel better than I did last week eating loads of junk Yuk

visiting my parents , tomoro and thurs and they will be trying to get me to eat , last thing I need is another break from the plan especially so soon :-(

Think ill just keep it low key and ask them to just zip it if they start :)

come on phoenix you can do it.....get back on it :) you know its worth it!!

good luck hels for tomorrows weigh in!

Thanks hun! Yeah Pheonix, C'mon!!! Just say NO! :) xxx

Ok, so the hotel is next to a Toby Carvery, so the kids will be happy!! I think Ill do this............. My oldest (stepson) is 11 so Ill have his kids portion of turkey and plain veg nothing else will thst be ok do you think?? Ill then give him my adults portion, as he will eat the kidsone twice over!!

that sounds fine..... meat and veg yum :)

Ill have his kids portion of turkey and plain veg nothing else will that be ok do you think?? Ill then give him my adults portion, as he will eat the kids one twice over!!

Weight loss to date is great! :clap:

Can't see a problem with that but watch any gravy / sauce and try to stick to veggies on the Atkins induction list if you want to try to stay in ketosis. You're looking at less than 60g carbs a day I think for that (but bear in mind the Atkins shakes have a lot less carbs than the S&S ones so there's a bit of leeway in your evening meal if you're not having anything else).

i thought that for a vlcd you need between 40g and 70gmax of carbs to stay in ketosis? i am sure i read that somewhere!??

i thought that for a vlcd you need between 40g and 70gmax of carbs to stay in ketosis? i am sure i read that somewhere!??

It could be 70g max. I read 60g somewhere but if you do 4 per day S&S then you are getting approx 60g so I would assume that it's safer to stay around that as I think everyone's slightly different. I think on Atkins induction you are supposed to keep to 20g (which is why Atkins shakes contain high protein but only about 3g of carbs I guess).

Well not much in Turkey and Ill just have a few veggies, and 2 Atkins shakes, TBH Im not toooooo worried about not being in Ketosis, I feel fine even when Im not and weight loss has been good, but Im DEFO not cocking it up!
Thanks again girls!

jam sandwich :-( oh dear whats wrong with me ??

maybe its my routine , im not dashing about on school runs and changing nappies at the moment (im a childminder )

maybe ill fair better when the holidays end , and in the meantime will do the best i can

well done everyone , send me some will power please lol

phoenix will power sent to you now use it!! :)

Will power sent your Way hun x x x. My WI this morning showEd 9.5lb loss and about 10inches!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hels - 28lb to lose - 9.5lbs lost (10")

Back