Add your weekly progress here!

Yes, I'll add my weekly weightloss here too. It's also in my signature. My 'official' weekly WI (that I do myself) is on a Wednesday so I'll be updating then. I'm in my 3rd week. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't lose a stone in the first 2 weeks (as I did when I did Lipotrim 6 years ago) but I hope it make it a stone this week which is my next mini goal.

my weigh in is not until thursday so will let you know how it do :)

Does everyone here do their own WIs or do some of you go somewhere to do it?

I do it at home weekly ish but not religiously just when i feel i need to

My scales have fractions of lbs on them which is really interesting

last night i weighed myself , then had a pee and weighed myself again and had lost nearly a lb ha ha , mind you i had just driven for 4 hours and was bursting

i then took my clothes off and lost another half a pound , so i lost a lb and a half in about 3 minutes , is that a record !!!

Yes Phoenix I think that's a record :D

I always weigh myself first thing in the morning (having peed first!) and my scales have fractions on them too so it's good to see the fractions go down daily (I'm a daily weighing addict! :)) On my old scales I wouldn't have seen a loss recorded until I lost the whole pound. I'm doing OK this week so far. I only lost 3lbs last week (week 2) and was a bit disappointed with that as I'd been 100% but this week I've lost 2.4lbs in 3 days so I'm hopeful that I will get to a stone loss in total by by next weekly WI on Wednesday. Hope I can get 'into the 15s' before my American friends arrive in 3 weeks. I don't see them very often but I saw them 3 times when I was at my slimmest, then again when I'd put on some weight maybe 3 years ago (think I was probably about 14 stone then) and so although I'll be even fatter than I was last time I saw them if I can get into the 15s I won't be quite as fat as I could have been! Kicking myself that I didn't get off my butt and start this again earlier in the year. Had planned to but didn't because I still had really bad associations with the awful taste and monotony of the LT shakes that I had for 4 months straight last time I did this. In comparison to that this diet is easy peasy. I like almost all of the varieties and having the spag bol meal in the evening feels like I'm just having normal food. :)

Off to Ikea this afternoon (when the OH has finished watching the grand prix qualifying session, yawn! :grumble:) so I'll no doubt have to watch him eat meatballs that we usually have when we go to Ikea. Think I'll take a bar with me :)

Oh the Grand prixs on is it , I missed that ...love it !!! I live near silversone and really want to go next year , better start saving now or find a rich man to treat me , sorry im probably boring you ha ha

well I dont worry too much about ketosis , Im a bad vlcder especially when I have a holiday coming up , but i have nothing in the pipeline for a good 12 weeks now so am going to try to be very very good , that doesnt necessarily mean 100% and I will use the meals on days that I just need to eat food

weight to go isnt meant to be a vlcd anyway , I think if you do it properly its 1200 cals per day , Im just using the shakes as they need using up and the meal is instead of a meal when i feel i cant do 100% and I feel a binge coming on

Im probably making things hard for myself , going in and out of ketosis but it works for me , if I sere the scales slowing down Ill have a rethink about my tactics :)

I think we should all just do what works for us. I know that mixing and matching VLCDs if I choose to will be ok for me. I think that a lot of the info from the companies is marketing anyway so I just try to divorce myself from that and stick to looking at the science.

Qualifying was great wasnt it phoenix!! Love Lewis!! poor jenson!!! stupid team call!!

I have no idea soon to be slim

I got distracted , spent yesterday organising new year festivities for 80+ people and re-writing a whole blooming website

I really need to take on less responsibility , my life just seems like one thing after another thing that needs doing

OFSTED are visiting me next month and I have heaps to do , I suppose at least I have lots of distractions to take my mind off eating , although yesterday was a disaster , was only day one back on it and had 2 shakes , then I crumbled last night and had toast and cornflakes , oh dear , maybe it will take a few days to get my head back into gear , I did start my totm yesterday though and I always want to eat everything in sight then

its a new day, Ill pretend its day one again !!!

will be watching the race today

phoenix just pretend it never happened and get back 100% today its not the end of the world and if you get hung up on it then you will end up going off the rails, dont slip girl! x

Girlsbig98, just noticed that you've lost 3 stone in 2 months! Fantastic! People who dis VLCDs obviously don't understand the joy and motivation it provides as the weight just falls off.

Thankyou , Im suffering really period pains today and for some reason that always makes me what to eat
but Im cleaning the kitchen to within and inch of its life right now !!

your periods can be hell on a vlcd coz when fat cells break down they release estrogen apparently and can muck your cycle up.....

get some feminax extra, really helps x

Girlsbig98, just noticed that you've lost 3 stone in 2 months! Fantastic! People who dis VLCDs obviously don't understand the joy and motivation it provides as the weight just falls off.

Thank you hun xxx

Yes i cant stick with conventional diets, especially as my husband will say "oh that wont hurt you just have a bit!" but to me once I get a taste of something i like i dont have the control to only eat "a bit" i end up eating it all! so with this diet at least i just stick exactly to it to the letter and the results are there week on week (though for some reason not feeling very confident about this weeks weigh in)

once I get a taste of something i like i dont have the control to only eat "a bit" i end up eating it all! so with this diet at least i just stick exactly to it to the letter and the results are there week on week

I'm exactly the same. On a 'normal' diet where I have choices to make I start off ok and then start eating a bit of the wrong things and then it doesn't take long before it goes t**ts up. This diet is so strict and removes all choice that it's all or nothing, and that's what I find 'easy' (if that's the right word).

Back