adding a kick to your baked beans!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
H2b made me jacket potatoe with backed beans on saturday and it was very very nice surprisingly lol.

What he did was add some worcestor sauce but he also apparently has a secret way of doing them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Basically he cooks them on high until they are all cooked through. Then turns off the gas and then adds about 4 or 5 drops of worcestor sauce. Then mixes and lets the beans cool down and then after aboput 5 mins, heats them right up and then they are a bit splodgy as he puts it...i would say mashy! But they were really nice so thought i would share! :)

Have you tried them with Tuna... I had that last night.. used to eat it years ago and then as I was going through the book... I noticed I could have BB's... really tasty with lots of pepper!

Give it a try!

yep oh i never thought of them with beans but i can see how it works.
Anyone remember the heinz baked beans pizzas?

Oh I cant get any other beans apart from heinz H2b wont let me buy them. tis ok he pays for all the bills and food etc lol.
x

Branston Beans are THE best lol
x

I add ground cumin to my beans, But i must say i really love Sweet chili Heinz mean beans. Mmmmmmm. xxx

Branston Beans are the best!!! They are 4 for £1 in Morrisons I think.

I added half a tin of baked beans to stirfry veg and quorn last night. It was GORGEOUS x

I've only just discovered the heinz sweet chilli beans, they are delicious.

Back