Adding a meal/maintaining?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Petrina, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Petrina

Petrina Full Member

Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    I'm scared when's its time to move up the plans that I will gain weight. Any one maintaing? Which your typical menu for the day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya

Try not to worry, if you follow the plans and stick to them you shouldn't gain any weight. They allow your body time to slowly reintroduce carbs whilst still losing weight. It is really important to do the plans though as they help give you an indication to how much you can and should be eating for your maintenance.

xxx

4. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi !

When I went up the plans, I continued to lose weight until I stabilised on the 1200 & 1500 plans !

I've maintained since last year and my typical menu is :-
    Breakfast
    Porridge with berries

Lunch
    Chicken salad
    Fruit yoghurt

Dinner
    Salmon with new potatoes, mangetout
    Fruit salad

I also have 3 pieces of fruit during the day as snacks

Hope this helps !

CAROLYN x

5. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya

When moving up the plans you can gain a bit of weight when introducing carbs but if you stick to the plan that weight will come off again whilst doing the steps up!!

Please don't worry about maintaining, it's very doable. Have 3 meals a day and 3 snacks and you will be fine. You can even have 'bad evil foods' again. ;-)

Just take it one step at a time, I know I wanted all the answers myself but noone could really give me the answer I wanted. I found it helped to read maintainers diaries and see what they eat foodwise etc to make myself feel at ease.

Good luck hunni, you can do it!

x

6. Petrina

Petrina Full Member

Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Thanks guys for that. Lostris I'm gona read your diary. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.