Adding a meal/maintaining?

Petrina

I'm scared when's its time to move up the plans that I will gain weight. Any one maintaing? Which your typical menu for the day?

Hiya

Try not to worry, if you follow the plans and stick to them you shouldn't gain any weight. They allow your body time to slowly reintroduce carbs whilst still losing weight. It is really important to do the plans though as they help give you an indication to how much you can and should be eating for your maintenance.

xxx

Hi !

When I went up the plans, I continued to lose weight until I stabilised on the 1200 & 1500 plans !

I've maintained since last year and my typical menu is :-
Breakfast
Porridge with berries

Lunch
Chicken salad
Fruit yoghurt

Dinner
Salmon with new potatoes, mangetout
Fruit salad

I also have 3 pieces of fruit during the day as snacks

Hope this helps !

CAROLYN x

Hiya

When moving up the plans you can gain a bit of weight when introducing carbs but if you stick to the plan that weight will come off again whilst doing the steps up!!

Please don't worry about maintaining, it's very doable. Have 3 meals a day and 3 snacks and you will be fine. You can even have 'bad evil foods' again. ;-)

Just take it one step at a time, I know I wanted all the answers myself but noone could really give me the answer I wanted. I found it helped to read maintainers diaries and see what they eat foodwise etc to make myself feel at ease.

Good luck hunni, you can do it!

x

Back