adding alittle food to exante total plan x

isabel10

I have been doing the exant total plan diet for 10 days now and have lost 13 pounds. the diet has Bbeen ok but today felt really unwell and dizzy so instead of having my soup for dinner decided to haveas lettuce half tin tuna and one boiled egg. do you think this will take me out of ketosis. I checked all the carb and they were less then my soup. only 2 carbs were as my soup is 19 and calorie were only 200. thinking about doing those a couple days a week to stop the diet getting boring. xxx

Hi Isabel, if you need to add in some food then what you ate is okay in that it won't take you out of ketosis but (a big but) it will be giving you nowhere near the amount of essential carb, vitamins, minerals, protein and fat you need to stay healthy. The packs are nutritionally complete, so on your one day a week you'd be better off having 3 of them and then adding in something else to take you to 800-1200 calories for the day.

Good luck

Lilah

I take vitamins daily do you think that will be ok. to be Jonestown I prob won't do it again feel guilty already lol

Back