Advice about red and green please!

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
Hi,

Just after a bit of advice from those who have done red and green days before, as I've always tried EE when joining SW. I struggle to eat 1/3 superfree with my meals as I'm very fussy and don't like much fruit and veg apart from salad and stuff I can include in meals like onion, mushroom, pepper, grated carrot, celery etc. I can't eat sunday dinner style veggies if that makes sense!!

Anyway, would I be better suited to doing red and green days? I'd still eat fruit and veg obviously, just maybe not as strict as the whole 1/3 superfree!

Hope my ramblings make sense!! Also, have people had success with red and green? Thanks :):)

Last edited:
I do mostly Green days with the odd Red and have had good losses. I don't follow the 1/3 superfree, I just eat lots of fruit and veg generally. I'm doing it on my own and have never tried EE as green works so well for me. I also like having 2 HXa's and b's.

If you are struggling on EE you are more likely to give up so I definately think it's worth trying Red and Green.

I an now doing a mix of all 3 depending on how the meals we want to try best fit into meal plan for each day. This week has worked out ee, green, ee, red, ee,green, ee! Total fluke but its nice mixing it up a bit! If you are struggling with the 1/3 its worth giving the others a try as the 1/3 rule is essential to the plan working to reduce the amount of non superfree (very low calorie) food you fill up on. It's taken me a couple of weeks to get my head around them, I did a mix of green and ee to begin with to make sure I was happy I knew green well before working out a few red days to throw in. Good luck! X

Back