apple

Snack - Fibre plus bar (HexB)
apple

Dinner - Egg fried rice with peppers, onion, courgette, peas and sweetcorn
2 x mini babybel light (HexA)
Strawberries, fromage frais and sweetener
Fudge bar (6 syns)

Total syns: 6

Went for a bike ride tonight too when I got in from work :)

Last edited:
:) Thursday - red

Breakfast - banana mid-morning

Lunch - bacon salad (mixed leaves, cucumber, pepper, tomato)
pear
apple
alpen light bar (half HexB)

Snack - alpen light bar (half HexB)

Dinner - cheesy crust haddock (HexA) with broccoli and BNS chips
Strawberries, fibre plus bar (hexB) fromage frais and sweetener
Solero (5 syns)

Snack - snackajacks (4.5 syns)

Total syns: 9.5

Another bike ride today - feel exhausted today, think the exercise might be starting to catch up with me. However, even after two weeks of regular exercise I feel more toned - probably all in my head but that's as good as anything ;)

Last edited:
Muscle tone can start to show pretty quickly! I don't think it's in your head :) Well done with all the exercise, you're doing so well!
Hope your bum isn't too sore :p

Hee hee, thanks Kelly, I think my bum's toughening up ;)

:) Friday - green

Lunch - leftover egg fried rice from Wednesday
apple
pear

Snack - fibre plus bar (HexB)
30g pack of almonds, dried cranberries and chocolate covered rice (HexB for almonds + 6 syns?)

Dinner - jacket potato with baked beans and cheese (HexA x 2)

Played badminton with my OH tonight too for an hour which definitely counted as body magic - I was bright red and sweaty by the end!
I've never played with him before...in fact I haven't played in years, I didn't even know the rules changed completely in 2006! Had a quick refresher google before we set off!
NSV - I won every game :)

(He does have metal plates in his elbow, but shhhh... ;) )

Thanks Donna, keep everything crossed 'til Monday please ;)

Yep, it used to be first to 15 points won, and you could only get a point when you serve. But now it's first to 21 wins, but you can win the point even if you didn't serve.

:) Saturday - red day

Brunch - 2 pears, fat free fromage frais and sweetener

Dinner - Beef kofta curry (from Curry feasts cookbook) with wholemeal rice (HexB x 2)
Solero (5 syns)

Total syns: 5

Well, I made an error this evening... had planned to have the curry with rice as Hex, then looked up how much rice I could have and saw that you are not allowed rice on red - oops. I assumed that you would be allowed if you're allowed pasta or bread. Well, I ate some anyway 'cos it was too late to put a potato on and am just going to count it as todays HexBs...

The curry was nice too, got a 'we'll have this again' from the OH so all good :)

Last edited:
The rice is a bummer isn't it, suppose it doesn't have enough fibre. Same with noodles too :-(

Good luck for tomorrow hun and enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Thanks Lou, I'm crossing everything for WI!!!

Also, have decided to go for a fishy week this week :eek: . Will still be alternating red and green but will try and incorporate fish at least once into every day. Spent just under £80 on a week's shopping for 2 - so it better get results at that price ;) .

:) Sunday - red

Brunch - bacon on toast (HexB) with ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner - Fish pie (HexA for cheese) with green beans
Solero (5 syns)

Had a game of squash this afternoon too :)
...But have just got rather pee'd off with someone on a thread in here telling someone doing the C25k plan that running such 'short' distances won't be any help to weight loss, especially not if they're walking some of it. Grr. You can't go telling people nonsense like that, that's so demotivating. The whole weight loss equation is about calories out being greater than calories in, and since exercise is more calories out, it HAS to help. Grrr.
Rant over :)

GOT MY 1 STONE SHINY!!!

I am rather worryingly pleased with it ;)

After 2 weeks of exercise I don't think it is making any difference to my weight loss - probably a shock to the system! Hopefully after a few more weeks when it becomes 'routine' (eek!) it will gradually help the losses. I have to say though that I have felt more difference in my body and the way my clothes fit in the past two weeks than at any point so far. I have relegated three pairs of work trousers to the unwearable section of the wardrobe, and have resurrected a couple of pairs which hopefully will fit soon...

Right, going to condense my signature as it's getting a bit long now. But I want to keep a record of my weekly weight loss so far so I'll post it here:

Week 1: -3lb :D *
Week 2: +2lb :cry:(easy come easy go??)
Week 3: -2lb :D
Week 4: STS
Week 5: -2lb :D *
Week 6: -1.5lb :D
Week 7: -1.5lb :D
Week 8: -2lb :D
Week 9: -1lb :D *
Week 10: +3lb - holiday :rolleyes:
Week 11: -4lb :eek: :D
Week 12: -1lb :D

Off to bask in my shiny glory ;)

:) Saturday - red day

Brunch - 2 pears, fat free fromage frais and sweetener

Dinner - Beef kofta curry (from Curry feasts cookbook) with wholemeal rice (HexB x 2)
Solero (5 syns)

Total syns: 5

Well, I made an error this evening... had planned to have the curry with rice as Hex, then looked up how much rice I could have and saw that you are not allowed rice on red - oops. I assumed that you would be allowed if you're allowed pasta or bread. Well, I ate some anyway 'cos it was too late to put a potato on and am just going to count it as todays HexBs...

The curry was nice too, got a 'we'll have this again' from the OH so all good :)

I did that as well, wouldn't mind but I went and brought brown rice specially :(

Gotta be the first time I've ever been called a skinny ass!
Thanks lovely ladies for your comments - I'm still smiling this evening :) :)

Next mini-goal: 5lbs off before end September to reach Club 10...

:) Monday - green

Lunch - cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce (0.5 syn) with sweetcorn, cherry toms and mixed leaves
pear
apple

Snack - Weetabix Oaty bar (HexB)

Dinner - Tuna (HexB) pasta bake: onions, pepper, courgette, aubergine, passata and grated cheese (HexA)
7 Mikados (3.5 syns)

Total syns: 4

It's been peeing down with rain all day and I left work late (must spend too much time on minimins and not enough time working ;) ) so didn't get a bike ride in... Going to put on my Steps DVD in a bit - it's so corny it's brilliant, and just when you think you can't take any more, on comes 5,6,7,8 as a finale :)

Back