Advice from ladies

flowey

Silver Member
Can anyone who has been 100% for a few weeks tell me. Does 'time of the month' alter weight loss? If so does it show when all finished as it were? Ta in advance

Hi flowey,

Being on SS for a few weeks did affect my TOTM they were lighter but unfortunately i had break through bleeds too, they are an inconvenience but it al went back to normal when i started regular food again..

Re-starting tomorrow and it's one off the things i'm not looking forward to :(

Thanks diet4-40. Feeling a bit low today as am a terrible daily weigher (will get told off now) but for the last 6 days have only lost 2lbs. Am in second week and have such high hopes for this. Am being 100% good so feel a little cheated looking at others weight losses. Sticking in there but....

Please don't give yourself such a hard time.. what is it about us women heh? i do it all the time and it can only be counter productive.

Do you weigh with a counsellor? If you do the best advice i can give you is ditch the scales.. If not put them away until your WI day..

i won't go on about daily, weekly even monthly weight fluctuations because i am sure you know already.

Just remember you are doing this 100% you WILL lose, maybe it will be sparodic, uneven and frustrating but you will lose it :)

You're doing great.. keep it up xxxxx

Ta sarah. I know - why do we do it to ourselves? I am being100% good so on so few calories, at the weight I am, it has to work. No councellor as there aren't any where I live, thats you guys I'm afraid. Let me know how you get on too and thanks.

Dead right Flowey.. the scales can only go down :)

The support on here is great, i couldn't have done any of it without Minimins..

message me whenever you like, i'm off to work now but i'll be back on after 4pm..

Hang in there, one day at a time and keep glugging the water.. that'll slow weight loss !

Back