Advice from people who are on this for the second time

newlifenow

hey guys

im starting again on tuesday becuase ive decided the time is right to loose more, ive already lost two stone this year through ww and LT. Was well chuffed and now i wanna loose more for xmas. My life has changed unbelievable since my weight loss and im so happy. Looking for tips, the last and only time i did lipo i was very ill on day 5 or 6 cold tired angry weak etc so ive decided to have a carb free week til tuesday to lesson the withdrawal symtoms, should this make me have an easier week next week when im back on tfr?

I had no problems with my first week of LT and i swear it was because I had a low carb week the week before. I didnt have a total carb free week but I did just avoid carbs if i could so i still had potatos but i didnt eat any bread and when i did eat spuds i had 2 or 3 not 5 or 6 I went into ketosis really quickly and didnt get any of the sympoms that people describe like headaches or lethargy and as i went into ketosis so quickly i didnt really have many hunger pangs.. problem is we are all different and what works for one may not work for another so its totally up to you some people find having a last week of madness works or 1 final blow out others do this then find it hard to start its totally up to you how you do it but i do think it made things easier for me

I agree when I decided to start LT a freind advised me to minimise my carb intake as it would make the 1st week easier, I really reduce my carbs to the minimum and the 1st week didnt bother me so go for it
all the best
xx Sharron

Just keep reminding yourself that you CAN do this because you've done it before. That's what I had to do hun. It seemed for a while that I was never going to manage it but here I am with my first week complete and feeling fab :) Positive thinking is key when restarting in my opinion xx

I'd imagine a no carb diet will ease the process considerably. Its the body going into ketosis that makes it hard -that and breaking that awful habit of actually eating! ;)

You'll be briliant -you've already proven your determination by losing 2 stone already so all you have to do is look forward to more skinniness!!

GOOD LUCK.

Just keep reminding yourself that you CAN do this because you've done it before. That's what I had to do hun. It seemed for a while that I was never going to manage it but here I am with my first week complete and feeling fab :) Positive thinking is key when restarting in my opinion xx

Hey RB - hows things hun? You always think positive!! xx

hey guys

im starting again on tuesday becuase ive decided the time is right to loose more, ive already lost two stone this year through ww and LT. Was well chuffed and now i wanna loose more for xmas. My life has changed unbelievable since my weight loss and im so happy. Looking for tips, the last and only time i did lipo i was very ill on day 5 or 6 cold tired angry weak etc so ive decided to have a carb free week til tuesday to lesson the withdrawal symtoms, should this make me have an easier week next week when im back on tfr?

hi there
im on my second time round too,am on week4,and to be honest its alot easier this time round,as i know wat to expect from the diet,iv stsrted excersing alot more to distract myself and i love it now,and also because i dont want saggy skin or my muscle tissue to diminish.so stay strong,and use your past experiences on lt to your advantage good luck,keep on shakin lol

i didnt have a carb free week before i started and I didnt have a problem. xxx... I did the same jennyc.... i ate like mad the few days before i started because i knew it would be a helluva long time before i ate again!... i just wanted one last subway tho! and never had it. and it haunts me. i even dream about it.... heheheh

Back