advice needed......going away for weekend

buffydog

Silver Member
hi,
i`m going away to a haven park for 4 days soon with family.
not sure what to do diet wise.
do i stick to cd(buy lots of bars & tetras), do 2 packs & 1 meal, or do an atkins style weekend.
i would like to have 1 night of drinking.
but i`m so close really dont want to gain or completly mess myself up.
any ideas?
being in a caravan isn`t the best place to cook healthy with measurements etc...
i`m confused

Hey Buffy - I am doing the same! I am going to a Haven in just over 3 weeks time. I have decided to stick to the plan 100% as I don't want to get off track again until Christmas. I had a holiday at the beginning of September and it took just over a week to get back on track again - it was so hard! So I don't wanna go through all that again.

If you really do want to have a night drinking though, you will have to come out of ketosis as it's too dangerous to drink while in ketosis.

Ultimately, it's up to you and what you really want. My holiday in Sept was abroad and all inclusive so there was no way I wasn't gonna make the most of that, but this time it's gonna be easier to stick SS and also too close to Christmas for me to go off track again.

Anyway, good luck whatever you decide x

i`m starting to think just sticking to cd is best, i could just have a glass or 2 of wine & soda, each night.
the park itself has a pizza place, burgerking and fish & chips, theres no way i could eat healthily there.............lol
so will make family have take aways in caravan rather than eat out.

i am a restater i put the weight back on due to very unfortunate circumstances i had a tummy tuck got mrsa and nearly died but thats another story when i did it the first time i went to Greece for 2 weeks with the family and i stuck to ssing just took my packs with me i remember having my weigh in and losing over 11lb in the 2 weeks i was away i was so happy i stuck with it
because youare so near i would say stick with it xmas is just around the corner and imagine all the lovely clothes you will be wearing

as i'm not a drinker the no alcohol rule is easy for me lol

me too - I hardly drink anyway, unless going on a big night out then I binge (yep the worse kind of drinker - oopsie!). I feel quite happy to be going away and sticking to SS - I know I will feel much better for it at Christmas time :)

i remember the first time i got into a size 10 i was size 28 before it was amazing so worth not eating i know i will get back there i was a size 24 4 wekks ago now a size 20! i wont make goal for xmas so i will ss+ing then straight back onto ssing again
believe

i was going to end with BELIEVE ME IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!

ok, you`ve convinced me to try and stick to it 100%.
i can have alcohol at christmas in my size 10`s.
not much longer to go, theres a spa on site, have told family if i do it 100% i`m booking a full treatment for my last day to celebrate.
got to buy all tetras & bars, not even tried bars yet, so hope they dont start me craving.

i remember the first time i got into a size 10 i was size 28 before it was amazing so worth not eating i know i will get back there i was a size 24 4 wekks ago now a size 20! i wont make goal for xmas so i will ss+ing then straight back onto ssing again
believe

Well done on getting into a 20 now, that's fab. I started at a size 26 and am now roughly a 24. Don't seem to be dropping dress sizes that quickly, have lost almost 3 stone, but that's probably because the 26's were so tight they should probably have been a 28!!

Anyway, I agree, I am just focussing on getting to a size 12 and that will keep me going when I am away!

ok, you`ve convinced me to try and stick to it 100%.
i can have alcohol at christmas in my size 10`s.
not much longer to go, theres a spa on site, have told family if i do it 100% i`m booking a full treatment for my last day to celebrate.
got to buy all tetras & bars, not even tried bars yet, so hope they dont start me craving.

Yay! Well done you! good choice! Yes, that's what I am thinking, I can drink at christmas (though I won't be anywhere near a 10, I will at least be a couple of dress sizes smaller and feeling better!)

have a fab holiday x

Hi Buffydog,

You go for it!!! Is there an internet cafe on site so you can log onto here and keep in touch?

I am sure you can do it, it is only 4 days and the weight loss will be worth the hard work.

I love all the bars, they are yummy. Make sure you keep up the water too, it is the way forward with this diet :)

Good luck,

Sarah x

Back