advice needed please!

salty

just seen my cd counceller and she said my bm is 25.

ive been doing the diet for a week now (2nd time round) and my counceller said that i should be on 790 plan.

do i do aam week 1st or stay on ss,or go on 790?
dont wanna put weight on :confused:

At bmi 25 you shouldn't be on ss sweetie so I'd go with whatever your CDC has recommended. As for putting on weight it's not going to happen on 790cals, women are meant to have 1800cals a day just to maintain their weight.

I'm looking forward to hitting a BMI of 25! The 810 plan means FOOD!!! Yippee.............. XX

I'm counting the days down to bmi 25 or 2 weeks from today which ever comes first, I'll be first in the queue at the checkout with my chicken and greens, cant wait ;)

well its been 2 weeks since i visited and unfortunatley i was really naughty and i started eating again!!
ive put 9 pounds on and im miserable!!

Cant get my head round this diet as so many things involve eating e.g thinking of going camping next weekend.

what shall i do?:break_diet:

Take tetras camping! You can do this. BUT if you really don't want to that 9lbs will be off in 3 or 4 weeks (at the most) on any other diet. Good luck!

Hiya, Do the calorie count, I was off any diet since march due to my exams and I been cal couting+ Gym, I only put on 7lbs becuase two weeks of exams I was eating chocs etc. I lost those which I put on now since CD restart last week.

thanks girls, ill keep reading the posts and try and brain wash myself into this!!
ive done it before so i know i can do it.
im just scared of the headaches and feeling miserableagain.
i know ill also be estatic once i see it coming off.

i thank you all for your kind words xx

Back