Advice needed pretty please!

ILovePopcorn!

Just had my 3rd weigh in and lost 1 1/2lb,which is fine as its time of the month and I feel like a hippo :-(
What I want to know is....I don't think I ever eat all of my points,only by a few but could this be affecting my losses? I know I'm probably just comparing but my uncle and aunt had their first weigh in tonight and lost 9 1/2 and 7lbs! Just wondered if I'm doing something wrong lol!!!

Try and have at least all your dailies hun and would even say dip into your weeklies a tad. Its pounds daft but you need to eat :D Give iot agop and I bet you will be surprised xxx

When I started I was in 33 pp and never/rarely used to use them all! ... Yet still lost 7lbs in week 1 and 3lbs in week 2!

Im on 28pp now but have 26pp some nights so still go under .... I don't think if effects my loses

Thanks for your opinions,im on 38 pp at the mo and it's not that I'm intentionally not eating some points it's purely because I find it's too much,I'm not prepared to eat them for the sake of it and then feel sick! :-s

ILovePopcorn! said:
Thanks for your opinions,im on 38 pp at the mo and it's not that I'm intentionally not eating some points it's purely because I find it's too much,I'm not prepared to eat them for the sake of it and then feel sick! :-s

U could try having full fat foods ie Hovis White bread, hienz beans, semi skimmed milk! This way ur not eating more food but u are eating all ur pp, ppl have said u do need to eat all ur dailies as ur body needs a certain amount of nutrition else ur body will go into starvation mode! 38pp is alot tho!

sarah88 said:
U could try having full fat foods ie Hovis White bread, hienz beans, semi skimmed milk! This way ur not eating more food but u are eating all ur pp, ppl have said u do need to eat all ur dailies as ur body needs a certain amount of nutrition else ur body will go into starvation mode! 38pp is alot tho!

I'm on 50pp a day and finding it so hard to eat them all. But I've been having salads for lunch which is very low in points and been finding myself snacking all day just to eat the points up. But today I had jacket potato instead of salad and it's been much better. Sarah has given you some great advice there, it's not about eating for the sake of it just to use ur points it's about swapping what u are eating for something with a higher points value. Or maybe adding something like cheese or some homemade chips xx

Hey-I'm on 37 pp (started in Monday) and the first day reached bed time with 4 points less...don't remember ever doing this on old ww plan but that didn't have as much fruit to snack on at that point so am guessing the filling foods thing works!

Since then I've done the same as directed-worked a few extra points into meals-slightly larger portion of rice-extra tsp of butter etc...this has worked for me-still not touched my weeklies but may have a dip in over the weekend! Imagine that weigh in nit will possibly be where my weeklies come into play as may have something like a Chinese etc!

So to summarise I know what you mean about having loads of extra points but I'm just trying to enjoy them! Xx

Back