Advice Needed!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Pickle79, 5 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Pickle79

Pickle79 Member

I had my first weigh in on Wednesday and lost 13lbs! I am really pleased and its been a major motivator! Reading everyone's posts on here has been such a great support!
    I just need some advice please....can anyone tell me what I can take to ease constipation that won't interfere with the diet (sorry!) and I read somewhere that you have to be careful about mouth wash as this too might affect the this true?
    Any help would be great!
    Thanks all!
    L x ;)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bops

Bops Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World Gren days
    I was only constipated once and it was when I hadn't drunk enough water. Personally I drink at least 3 litres of water a day and have had no problems since. Maybe try up your water intake? I fill up 500ml bottles and find it much easier to drink more rather than using say, a 1 litre bottle. I think that some people use Senakot? Maybe search the forum & see if you can find any info?
    Well done for your weightloss!
  4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Well done on your 13lbs gone. That's brilliant.

Last time on this, I used senakot after a while and found it good enough but some find it doesn't do quite enough.

I think the one others use is Dulcolax, hope that's right. Rocket fuel they say!

Good luck for week 2 and stay strong, you're doing brilliantly.
  5. Pickle79

Pickle79 Member

Thanks very much for the advice. In the main I do drink between 3 and 4 litres a day but for some reason in the first few weeks of the diet I do seem to suffer, it was the same when I did the diet before. After a couple of weeks I don't seem to have any trouble which is good. I was just worried that if I took something then I would undo all the hard work! Thanks again! x
  6. SilverMist

SilverMist Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim TRF
    Hey Pickle
    Congrats on your first weight loss - ab fab...I've just finished week 4 and still having trouble so I use dulcolax. 1 tablet is plenty cos they are very strong and take it at night in case of emergency:)
    I've just started taking the FibreClear as well to see if that helps cos I don't want to rely on the tabs all the time - not good to do that. Try the FibreClear and see how you get on, just add it to your water, it's clear and tasteless.
    Best of luck with week 2
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.